The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Hackusations/rage in chat = only reason to play this game

I am disappointed when I get a good round and don't get any type of rage in chat!!!

Ive played a few times with some of the lads on here, josh, tonyturbo, nexus. All very good players.

Josh a very good player...... said no one ever!!!!!!

I kid :p

I should have said, "I am built like Arnie when he was in his prime"

:p

Even at that age, he still has bigger biceps than most men :D

Guilin Peaks my friend or infy only Rush. I got 6 or 7 in one go infy only rush a while back on lancang but I do have airburst so...

edit. If you guys really want uCAV kills get 1 mate to play as commander > Get commander points > Commander drops Supply crate to you > insta uCAV reload by switching kits to another and back.

Good shout! Will have to play some rush later on.

And yup, I was begging people in chat to do that last night but no one did :( Had a commander in the very last game who was supplying me crates but it was on white pass with only 5-8 players on the enemy team......

Caporegime
but... if you look it plateud and now steady. ever since the main changes were done and fixes.

thing is damage is done for many players and they wont even give it a chance now based on how bad it was in the beginning.

Underboss
Right ucav kills 20/20 done - had to play rush to get them but the rage was high!

Need 2 more Bomber ribbons then I'm golden.

**Edit - not as painfuil as I thought, done it!

Last edited:
Soldato
Yay I got called a hacker :D. Shotgun on lockers rules!

I cant seem to complete this 2 shotgun ribbons in a round assignment. I got 10 shotgun ribbons last two rounds and it still says 0/2 :confused:.

Last edited:
Soldato
MLG is the place to be.

Bored of all the hacking talk now. Some people are just sore losers.

This is like what I was saying the other night, none of us are bad loosers, if someone takes us out with good squad play or an amazing shot we quite happily say in chat amazing shot or whatever. Where as the sore losers just moan and whine and hackuse when you shoot them from 100 yards whilst they shooting in the open...its what annoys me about gaming. I'm the first to give kudos to someone when they owns me with skill. So many butt hurt bad loosers with fragile egos out there.

Last edited:
Underboss
God knows how some people get such high scores in this game lol

I must suck :p

Speaking from my own experience, my game was shocking until I teamed up with people. You get the call outs like player left, infy on the hill, the guy that got me is around the corner.

Makes the game more fun and with team work you get better.

Caporegime
Run dao shotty, m26 Mass and shorty and see the epic rage. On metro that's the ultimate run and gun.

Or you can be recon just sit back and snipe the bipod pros :p

I liked Josh's reaction last night when we were on metro "what...... nexus is actually a recon sitting at the back sniping" whilst he was trying to charge through the doors etc. :D

I did try that method but there were far too many bipod warriors so I just decided to get some easy kills with my SRR which would then allow you guys to push forward :p

But yeah, metro on bf 4 with a full 64 man server is the worse map without a doubt!

Associate
Speaking from my own experience, my game was shocking until I teamed up with people. You get the call outs like player left, infy on the hill, the guy that got me is around the corner.

Makes the game more fun and with team work you get better.

Yeh I'm solo queing. I still enjoy it though. Whats your weapons of choice in other words whats op lol

Im playing as assault or recon so far.

Soldato
Or you can be recon just sit back and snipe the bipod pros :p

I liked Josh's reaction last night when we were on metro "what...... nexus is actually a recon sitting at the back sniping" whilst he was trying to charge through the doors etc. :D

I did try that method but there were far too many bipod warriors so I just decided to get some easy kills with my SRR which would then allow you guys to push forward :p

But yeah, metro on bf 4 with a full 64 man server is the worse map without a doubt!

Operation Locker is also pretty bad.

Underboss
Yeh I'm solo queing. I still enjoy it though. Whats your weapons of choice in other words whats op lol

Im playing as assault or recon so far.

Hmm wapon choice is very subjective.

If your aim isn't brilliant you want something easy to use so stay away from the higher rpm weapons like the Famas, AEK and ACE 23. Something like the M416 and SCAR-H would be good.

Recon wise my goto setup is the SRR, for aggressive closer in stuff M4A05, for sneaky stuff I go with the ACWR carbine with a suppressor.

As for OP weapons, Deagle 44 is OP for a handgun, Bulldog is still pretty OP for an assault rifle.

M416 & AK5C are what I use when I am having a bad aiming day.

Soldato
I would argue that the SCAR is very unforgiving if your aim is rubbish given the small clip size. I think the ACE 52 and AK5C would be two of the easiest guns to pick up. For CQB I love the ACW-R.

Above all, watching a few of the you tubers play and maximising your frames and connection will massively help your game. There are allot of good vehicle tutorials that are worth checking out but it's mostly common sense.

Last edited:
Associate
Nice one Ill give them a go later. :D

Also something I just thought of is the sound! Im using philips x1s just into my mobo. Do you use any different settings in game wether thats 5.1 or 7.1 in the realtek manager. As myne is on stereo by default. Just wonderd If it increases sound stage or if stereo is the norm in games.

Caporegime
Yup, scar-h is a difficult weapon to use, some guy the other night on metro with that noob ineedabiggergun was whining about me using an OP weapon, it is only OP in the right hands! It has quite a bit of recoil + like kiwi said, small mag so you need to make your shots count.

Easy weapons to use are; mg 4, ak5c, m416, ace 52 + 23 + 21 and AWS

The only youtuber who is any good and worth watching is xfactor imo, can't stand lvlcap, matimo and jackfrags, they are just average pub players...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom