The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
IIRC, I started of with a 1.5 k/d, 500 SPM, <1 KPM and 300 skill ;)

Learn how to steal kills, the secret to doing well, just ask Josh, Tony etc. :D ;) :p

Soldato
Lol the rage against OCUK platoon is spreading :D.

Atm my skill is ~200 K/D of 0.88 and 0.4 kpm lol. So stat reset should see me up at 0.9K/D and 0.4kpm :D.

Caporegime
SCAR-H is great but much like the Bulldog it needs reloaded a lot and unless you're really good you're talking 2 bad guys tops before reloading. If either had another 10 rounds in the magazine I wouldn't use anything else though.

AEK is just, if anything, too fast. It's like BRRRRAP empty, reload. Kicks a bit because of it too. good for CQB though.

Soldato
Give the M240B a try, get the recoil under control and it hits like a freight train.

I tried it a bit but the recoil is huge compared to the mg4 which is so easy to use it makes me lazy.
I don't tend to get on with heavy barrels either.

Yes and no. Bet no one here knew that the first 2 bullets from a 650RPM weapon in BF4 hit at the same time as the first 2 bullets from an 800RPM weapon. Only the first two bullets mind.

I did, but then I've been lurking in the symthic forums :D
You only need one more hit from the SCAR after those first two and the job is done.

I wouldn't base too much on my weapon accuracy as I pre-fire a lot!
I only pre-fire with LMGs when I can afford to waste a few rounds, I'm more disciplined with the SCAR. My LMG accuracy stats are really bad, but I've spent hours farming doorways to my shame.

Lol the rage against OCUK platoon is spreading :D.

Atm my skill is ~200 K/D of 0.88 and 0.4 kpm lol. So stat reset should see me up at 0.9K/D and 0.4kpm :D.

Well I'm up for spreading some rage this afternoon if anyone is about. It's my birthday and I'm officially ancient today. :o

Last edited:
Caporegime
M240B is quite bad but once you get the compensator on it with ergo/vertical + laser sight it is very nice! I just need to get the coyote sight unlocked and I'll be happy then...

ha true! I just spam the LMG like crazy when using it hence <15% accuracy :D

Happy birthday! Will we see roaming the battlefield/metro with your zimmer frame then?

:p

stealing kills ppffffffffffttttt

I like to call it an "art" :D

Last edited:
Soldato
SCAR-H is great but much like the Bulldog it needs reloaded a lot and unless you're really good you're talking 2 bad guys tops before reloading. If either had another 10 rounds in the magazine I wouldn't use anything else though.

What differentiates it from the bulldog is that the reload time is very quick, making it a much better gun IMO.

Permabanned
What the hell happened in Lockers yesterday? Did the other team quit or something? I went to make tea, spawned in and all bases were captured and base rape was taking place. :eek:

Soldato
Haha that was such a good round :). Absolutely destroyed them. Completely bulldozed in a matter of minutes. They started to quit after the base rape and hackusations started.

Happy birthday hazard :). I'll be on later.

Caporegime
What the hell happened in Lockers yesterday? Did the other team quit or something? I went to make tea, spawned in and all bases were captured and base rape was taking place. :eek:

M240B is what happened :D

Was a fun round, Josh and I had 2 UCAV's in the air ready for some rage but... none of the enemy team went outside :( So we all went for D and E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom