The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underboss
Nothing is wrong with the monitor. Just wondering if gsync is worth the upgrade from my current monitor

It is a lot of monies, Kiwi and others that have the monitors rave about them. Only you can make the final decision, do some research and speak to those in the know.

But be warned, people who own them are...

Overcompensating noobs! And I am very very jelly. :D

Soldato
Haha so true Josh! I really do like GSYNC, but I'm not sure I'd buy a monitor just for it. I think most of us jumped on the SWIFT because it was the first 2560x1440 144hz monitor.

In saying that I'm playing through Farcry 4 now. I only get around 50-100 fps with allot of variability and it's pretty smooth with GSYNC. I'm sure without this technology it would be really jarring if that makes sense. It's the sort of feature that you really need to see with your own eyes to evaluate.

Caporegime
From what I have read/heard, gsync sounds utterly amazing for gaming, a real game changer.

I can't wait for the ultrawide 21.9 ips/va freesync 34" 3440x1440 monitors next year!

Last edited:
Associate
Try to launch bf4, still getting the "bf4 has stopped working" message even though I uninstalled all of the overclocking stuff. Decide to play on fm15 instead and I'm getting crash dumps. Good day off :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom