The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I haven't reached 1200 hours and I am officially completely burnt out with bf3. Having done everything I honestly don't know how people can play much more.

Got about 200 hours logged in bf4. Probably less than 100 played. It's just not fun.

3 accounts / was unemployed / what is not fun about smashing noobs from my heli of death or trolling on CQ247 with alt (not banned) accounts

Caporegime
Already got WOW...

I kid, I'm not that bad :p

The batman arkham games are probably my all time favourite games (up there with HL 2) but then again, it helps that I am a massive Batman fan! :D

Caporegime
Haven't really tanked on that map, prefer infantry play on propaganda!

3 lines of text, 1 line mentioning HL2.

HL3 CONFIRINOD

:D :D :D

PC platform badly needs half life 3 right now with all the terrible console ports :(

Come on Gabe, please deliver this year, we believe in you! WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

http://gaben.tv/

HL2 I'm stuck two hours in, Batman games are boring.

NOOOOOOB

and

BAN!!!!!!!

Soldato
It's the bit where you are in the hovercraft and you exit into a massive open water area, which as far as I can tell, is completely closed off. And due to saves, I've got no health as death is rained on me. :(

Caporegime
I remember that area! IIRC there are a couple of points that are blocked of and you have to get of the hovercraft to go into the building/port area in order to lower/open/destroy the barricades + doing some jumps over ramps + a section where you have to put loads of bricks, a dish washer etc. into a box in order to lift the hovercroft up if that makes any sense :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom