The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I remember that area! IIRC there are a couple of points that are blocked of and you have to get of the hovercraft to go into the building/port area in order to lower/open/destroy the barricades + doing some jumps over ramps + a section where you have to put loads of bricks, a dish washer etc. into a box in order to lift the hovercroft up if that makes any sense :p

I've done that, it's a bit after. Much larger area, mines everywhere :(

Caporegime
Ah, is that were the dropship comes flying in dropping mines constantly whilst shooting at you and there is a damn on one side???

TBH, probably easier just reading a guide/watching a video for whatever part it is :p

Soldato
Ah, is that were the dropship comes flying in dropping mines constantly whilst shooting at you and there is a damn on one side???

TBH, probably easier just reading a guide/watching a video for whatever part it is :p

Yes I think so, but I start the sector with about 7 health so it's literally impossible :o

Underboss
Never played HL or HL2. Not my cup of tea even though Nex did gift them to me on steam.

If EA/Dice could release the BF3 maps for free I will keep BF4 installed, if not then it will be uninstalled the second I can get GTAV running correctly.

Games I am looking forward to next year:-
GTAV5
Batman
Rainbow 6

Games I am crazy excited for:-
FC5
AC whatever it is next,
Infact any Ubisoft game - just take my money!
BF Hardline - again EA just take my money.

U wot m8! I am only excited to see them tank yet again.

Soldato
Never played HL or HL2. Not my cup of tea even though Nex did gift them to me on steam.

If EA/Dice could release the BF3 maps for free I will keep BF4 installed, if not then it will be uninstalled the second I can get GTAV running correctly.

GTAV5
Batman
Rainbow 6

FC5
AC whatever it is next,

I will have to make room for it on my SSD somehow :o

Might just get a new one for it, they are so cheap now :D

Caporegime

GTAV5
Batman
Rainbow 6

FC5
AC whatever it is next,

You have to give hl 2 a try josh! It is much better than hl 1 imo

I don't hold out much hope for this community bf 3 dlc, I suspect they will **** them up just like they did with second assault :(

One other game that I am SUPER excited for is battlefront although iirc it got delayed till 2016 now??

There are a few other games which I am interested to see/play but not to the same level as GTA and batman.

As soon as I read the games that you were crazy excited for, I had a meme ready but thankfully I clicked the spoiler tag first! Good man! :D

Soldato
hl2 was epic. My favorite bit was when you get given the automated turrets. Managing to keep all the turrets on that level alive so you can set them up for the combine rush just before the teleporter and just sit back and watch a part of the game which was supposed to be hard playing out with no need to shoot was fun.

I don't like going to ravensholme though. Those cluster head crabs.

Josh, you seriously looking forward to hardlines? Have you played the beta? (Edit: My sarcasm detector failed again didn't it :( )

My HOTAS is arriving today, so I might be 1337 for a bit.

Caporegime
some of my friends say that hardline is shaping up very nicely now so it has got my interest again.

bf4 has shaped up pretty decent so willing to give it ago.

Soldato
I'll probably give hard-line a crack if they incorporate the updates BF4 has received. I hope they go one step further regarding the netcode given that it's supposed to be a hardcore FPS.

Caporegime
I won't be bothering with hardline unless:

- <£15
- everyone that I play regular with on bf 4 also gets it

Yeah hazard that part was amazing, I loved ravenholm :p

"WE DON'T GO TO RAVENHOLM!"

:cool:

For any big HL 2 fan, Battlefield friends crew have also done epic videos for it

BTW, he has finally replied to our comments :D

jhwU7pd.png

Underboss
What a noob he is!

I might be on this evening, had 2 nights off so feel refreshed and don't have work tomorrow morning.

Just purchased Badboys H105 so that should be here next week. Hopefulyl get my temps down a few degress so I can push my oc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom