The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Guys looking to purchase BF4

How worth it are the DLC maps?

Don't know weather to buy the premium edition for £27 or standard for £7 and then download dlc if necessary?

China Rising is awful.

Second Assault is awful.

Naval Strike isn't bad if you like being constantly shot and killed by snipers.

Dragons Teeth isn't too bad.

Final Stand, again isn't too bad, Hangar 21 is a bit of a huge map but you get used to it.

Soldato
I have just found a love of air superiority! Never played it before expected to get butt ------- but I did alright that 30mm cannon is a beast :D.

Might even be able to get a single shot on nexus or sidewinder now yay.

Caporegime
Do any of the cannons have an effect on vehicles? I wont be able to hit infantry lol.

The stealth jet cannons are EXTREMELY weak against tanks, attack boats, LAV, AA but...... they rip helis/jets, rhib boats, quad bikes, jeeps, artillery to shreds.

They are also very weak against infantry, I can get a few kills every now and then on hurt infantry players though :D

Underboss
Darren3477 has applied to join the platoon? Anybody know him?

Darren if you are out there give us a hello just so we know who you are please bud.

You don't need more speed :D. 4.6ghz wasn't it?

Well just managed to get a stable 4.7, hoping the H105 will give me 4.8! That'll be nice, but if not I am happy with 4.7 for a 24/7 clock.

Last edited:
Underboss
Hmm I can't connect to Battlelog.

Cancel that.

From EA

"With Battlefield 4 Final Stand released, we hope and believe that you will enjoy it together with the rest of the game for a long time. However, there is one thing we want to assure you: there is more content coming for Battlefield 4. We will share details on exactly what this new content will be, and when it will arrive, in the near future. We understand that this may lead to even more questions about our plans, but rest assured that we’ll get back to you on the future of Battlefield 4 when the time is right"

Last edited:
Soldato
Maybe hes using the wrong voice command? Maybe "SHOOT THIS GUY" isn't the right one...

Wonder how many people have killed a screen with this thing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom