The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read David Sirlands tweets lol

I was excited and promised we could talk details. That got changed, sorry. Still the same end result tho.

We'll present it in a week or so I believe. We don't expect it to look much different from the others

We just needed a balanced poll with all games (almost) represented

go easy Josh, even at 4.6 that's a great OC on a DC chip. You wont see huge fps gain anyway, and your not a big bencher so just be sensible with it. Pretty epic OC though :)
Agreed, tbh i havent noticed an awful big difference going from stock to 4.7ghz, (fair bit hotter though) but expected on a haswell chip.

@Josh, what sort of voltage are you using for 4.7ghz, and what are your gaming temps like? For reference, i see anything from a max of 60-74c on the hottest core, (depending on ambient temp). Though im not helped by a pair of heat dumping gpu's.

On another note guys, been messing about with nvidias DSR, running 2560x1600, but curious as to FOV? At native res of 1920x1200 i use 74.

GG's tonight, much rage also.

In one match I even heard myself say "lets just give them a GG at the end" it was all nice and peacefull that round.

The next well the hax trolls jumped in. "Ok chaps this round forget GG lets just wreck them, the gloves are off" - my how the didn't like that.

"Everyone from tha oCUK platoon will be guid ban, we no server admin" lol

...still not banned. :)

Damm I'm sorry I missed the action last night. My dentist decided to take a tooth out I'd managed to split in half (probably while raging in BF4!).

Will be on tonight though if the rage tour is ongoing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom