The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Anyone noticing any lag/rubberbanding lately? Happens in both BF3 and BF4, just wondering if opening up ports helps.

It's most likely to be the server your playing on, or the players your playing with.

I noticed the opposite yesterday, jumped on a server and my ping was lower than usual. Didn’t think anything of it, until I started playing and it felt like my fps was higher than normal.

Last edited:
Soldato
Also anyone else seen this message about more free content coming to BF4?

New maps? New guns? I hope so, but most likely it will just be new medals and achievements...

---

Seems like the hint is at the end:

"We’re aware of – and humbled by – the many requests of re-creating classic Battlefield maps within the Battlefield 4 universe. Now we have a question for you: if a reimagining of a Battlefield classic map was to happen, which map would that be?"

Last edited:
Caporegime
It's most likely to be the server your playing on, or the players your playing with.

I noticed the opposite yesterday, jumped on a server and my ping was lower than usual. Didn’t think anything of it, until I started playing and it felt like my fps was higher than normal.
Playing on a laggy server can indeed have quite an impact on fps in this game. Quite often ive seen my minimums drop into the low 40's on a bad server. On a good one theyre usually in the 80-90's on my res, Slightly less when using 2560x1600 under DSR.

Caporegime
well i am a happy bunny now :D found out my beloved coyote sight will soon be customizable to how i want it :)

smaller, bigger, color, transparency - you have full control. :) :cool:

Caporegime
most of those are set up but the editing is great. ;)

if you go on twitter for the big bf youtubers they often ask for people to help out to make the videos. so you are told to do this and that for the shot they record.

must say i dont like montages normally but that first video was good :cool:

Soldato
most of those are set up but the editing is great. ;)

if you go on twitter for the big bf youtubers they often ask for people to help out to make the videos. so you are told to do this and that for the shot they record.

must say i dont like montages normally but that first video was good :cool:

I don't believe you. Next you'll tell me wrestling is fake as well :rolleyes:

Associate
Just played some of the new maps. They are really, really good. In my opinion, some of the best BF maps of the series so far; especially Giants of Karelia. Since release I think this game has improved immeasurably. Definitely had my moneys worth out of it and only Rank 44. Was quite disappointed at the start, but the recent patches have improved things massively. The pace and 'feel' seems to be just right now.

We just had our first child 2 weeks ago though, so probably won't have much time to play for a good while yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom