The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to agree. Since the latest patch and the new maps dropped I am really enjoying this game again.

When it's good, it surely must be the best online multiplayer shooter out there? Combination of graphics, game play and the shear scale of it must make it the no 1 shooter out today?

Fav mode is probably Conquest.

Yes and no. The major issue is that the BF4 maps are pretty rubbish when compared with BF3. There are certainly more maps but its like they gave the creative team too much control over the layout and did very little play testing.

The BF3, BC maps are far superior IMO. It's a shame because I much prefer the land vehicles and gun play of BF4.

I noticed some tonight I assumed it was my machine. I just switched back to directx and it stopped :confused:.

The thing that worries me about the upcoming DLC is they ask what maps do we want 'reimagined' for bf4. Why can't we have straight ports :(.

Pc froze up competly tonight, rebooted fine but couldn't be arsed to start playing again.

I fear my tramadol/koppaberg cocktail has gotten the better of me.

Tried asking this in the General Hardware forum but no joy with responses so thought I'd ask here

I recently bought BF4, and I keep getting really bad lags (about a second and a half hang) every ten seconds, even in cinematics. Change of settings doesn't change much, i'm getting good fps even on high so doesn't seem to be graphics card causing the problem. I've got the latest drivers too.

My setup is

athlon II x4 640 (3.0ghz)
8gb ram

Is my CPU the problem? It's alright for minimum requirements from what I've read, is there anything else I can try?

Someone suggesting trying mantle but I've installed the AMD beta drivers (14.12) and I don't have the option to enable it.

Afaik the 6950 isn't supported by mantle it's 7000 series or later.

I would suggest your best bet would be to run a logging program in the background and then play once you get the issue check the logs to see if something has maxed out.

Something like hwinfo should sort you nicely.

Urggggh seems that I have now contracted ebola throat aids.

When will this pain end. Might be about tonight sounding like a crack fiend again.

Having just finished a month of excruciating pain caused by a tooth split in half which 2 dentists failed to spot, and the resulting elephantitus of infection that resulted, I feel for you!

Having just finished a month of excruciating pain caused by a tooth split in half which 2 dentists failed to spot, and the resulting elephantitus of infection that resulted, I feel for you!

There is bad pain, excrutiating pain and then tooth pain!

I go man down at the slightest ache at the moment, my immune system has gone to buggery.

Its only 32Mb I read, just stability improvements and a fix for a spectator hack/glitch apparently? Not at home so cant be sure.

The 900mb is a check it does first, It does it every patch. :)

The changelog in on BL here:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064787386155155/

The following tweaks and fixes are included in this update release for the PC.

GENERAL
- Increasing platform security

I was hoping it would be the reticle customization from CTE.... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom