The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Fixed that for you

You can't say they haven't fixed the game when you look at how many knives they have added. You'd have to be a pretty lousy developer to ignore the horrid issues whilst spending time adding a bipod knife, camos, gimmicky weapons and moar DLC.

My current gripe is the horrible pop in of various bits of cover. I can see a gut on the bridge about 200m away but when I aim at him suddenly he is stood behind a car. Never had that issue in bf3. Ever.

Associate
Just played regular server I frequent and now performance and sound is dodgy.

I used to have it running at a constant 59fps now I'm struggling to maintain mid 30s.

Sound also seems muffled only change to my system is this latest patch.

Grrr can't play it now.

Soldato
I heard COD is down 27% YOY so maybe its due to an influx of new and younger players. I have noticed lately that I seem to be playing with allot of low ranks. Makes me feel like the lvl 100 from BFF's lol.

Caporegime
BF4 went onto that 7 day play for free thing Origin does occasionally just the other day.

The fact that CoD AW went on the steam free weekend so soon after launch tells me that sales, certainly on PC are way down compared to previous COD games. The price has been dropping a little faster than usual as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom