The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I really want to like HL, but the beta was poor and it just looks bad.... Will try it again when its back in beta but I'm not holding my breath....

Underboss
Nexus you are slipping, being in BL on your tablet is a poor show.

Get online earlier.

Not sure what was going on last night, kept seing enemys 3 seconds after they had seen, game over then. Kept dying very quickly. Not sure if my net was slow or what. Had Plex server running in the backgroung which might not have helped.

Nice to have Joe back on for a round or so. Even though he has had more names than Prince!

Will be on tonight now, not going to the football, I'm a fair weather Arsenal fan so no chance will I be standing on the terraces of Aldershot freezing my nackers off.

Soldato
I really want to like HL, but the beta was poor and it just looks bad.... Will try it again when its back in beta but I'm not holding my breath....

That's my view. I'm willing to give them another chance. Delaying the release of the game was a good move in my opinion. I really hope they are able to translate the core CTE changes into their build.

Soldato
Nexus you are slipping, being in BL on your tablet is a poor show.

Get online earlier.

Not sure what was going on last night, kept seing enemys 3 seconds after they had seen, game over then. Kept dying very quickly. Not sure if my net was slow or what. Had Plex server running in the backgroung which might not have helped.

Nice to have Joe back on for a round or so. Even though he has had more names than Prince!

Will be on tonight now, not going to the football, I'm a fair weather Arsenal fan so no chance will I be standing on the terraces of Aldershot freezing my nackers off.

Good games last night, I didn't do too badly in the hanin resort round. Joe was top in his sky tank IIRC. :D

You really should go and watch the gunners tonight, when else do you get to see them for so low a ticket price?

I watched the under 21s play cambridge united at about this time last year, and it was well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom