The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underboss
What are you getting on both cpu/gpu in bf4 Josh? Playing earlier and temps were getting pretty hot, 73c on cpu. 79c on one gpu at times. Think its time to scalp the lid off this cpu and stick a fan in the side of my case.

Just finished bud, the CPU went to around 65C and GPU didnt touch 70.

Think the ICDiamond helped my GPU, in fifa where I normally see 78-80C I was getting 68C!

Crazy

Soldato
Good games last night. Siege was very close but we just about squeaked it! :)

Might even get my phantom prospect achievement one of these days if I get carried by Nexus enough! :D

Will be on again tonight if anyone is about.

Caporegime
:D

That siege game was perhaps the most frustrating round I have ever played, I CAN'T STAND ROOF CAMPING!

And then had to sit in the spawn screen for like 5-10 mins just so that we don't lose tickets thus missing out on kills/points :(

Underboss

That siege game was perhaps the most frustrating round I have ever played, I CAN'T STAND ROOF CAMPING!

And then had to sit in the spawn screen for like 5-10 mins just so that we don't lose tickets thus missing out on kills/points :(

I was quite happy on C roof SRAWing helis and C4ing people. Next min "STOP CAMPING ROOFS" says Nexus, for me to then see we have no flags and he is taking down the building I am on.

Que hasting exit from building and the start of some ptfoing. Think the deficite was aroud 300 tickets or so, pulled it back like bosses!

Soldato
Damm, It looks like gsync 144Hz is not compatible with using my old 60 Hz hplp2475w as a portrait mode battlescreen/ts screen at the same time. It locks the frames back down to 60.

Anyone know if it's possible to get working?

Having said that, a full sRGB IPS monitor sat next to a TN panel is a bit jarring anyway. :(

Soldato

Haha sorry about abusing you I didn't see we had no flags :D.

Associate
I was quite happy on C roof SRAWing helis and C4ing people. Next min "STOP CAMPING ROOFS" says Nexus, for me to then see we have no flags and he is taking down the building I am on.

Que hasting exit from building and the start of some ptfoing. Think the deficite was aroud 300 tickets or so, pulled it back like bosses!

Was a truly epic comeback... :D I proper try-harded that round :)

Caporegime
I give up half way through, so just sat back and picked up some easy kills, only started to try again when there was a chance that we could pull it back.

I don't mind having a few roof warriors but not the entire team, literally our entire team where on c whilst the enemy team were getting every single other flag and if I/others didn't take down C then we would have lost our last flag sooner than later thus base rape for us.

Underboss
I give up half way through, so just sat back and picked up some easy kills, only started to try again when there was a chance that we could pull it back.

I don't mind having a few roof warriors but not the entire team, literally our entire team where on c whilst the enemy team were getting every single other flag and if I/others didn't take down C then we would have lost our last flag sooner than later thus base rape for us.

Alright Patton ze germans didn't win in the end, stop going on about winning the war single handedly.

Jees some people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom