The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underboss
@josh
I know :( Looked on my tablet to see if anyone was on but couldn't budge myself from the couch and the TV :p
Probably be on tonight after 8.

So that's 9pm Nexus time then - you need to get your priorities in order son! lol

You really should go and watch the gunners tonight, when else do you get to see them for so low a ticket price?

I watched the under 21s play cambridge united at about this time last year, and it was well worth it.

nah mate sadly it isn't Arsenal playing, I might be tempted to turn out if it was. It's the British Army vs German Army. 100 year commenoration thing run by the RBL. Got 3 VIP tickets with work but told them I have another engagement, way too cold for me!

It's all that pizza you're eating :D.

Seconded!

Lol no. I was considering buying a pink one with red switches from another site but they ran out of stock when I placed the order :(.

Get out! :D

Soldato
It was a pleasure playing with ya'll again. They just merged the Ath Heli in the latest cte patch cos the ark heli is so OP said no one ever /facepalm

Also played a bit of BF3 and gotta say it's still miles above BF4 for Infy play.

Underboss
I will defo be about now, got my H105 installed and its running well, need to tweak the fan curve for when I'm watching movies but wanna put it through its paces.

Idle temps are down 4-5C which is nice. Also redid the TIM on my 780 and again idle temps are down about 2-3C.

Will be on about 8.

Caporegime
I will defo be about now, got my H105 installed and its running well, need to tweak the fan curve for when I'm watching movies but wanna put it through its paces.

Idle temps are down 4-5C which is nice. Also redid the TIM on my 780 and again idle temps are down about 2-3C.

Will be on about 8.
What are you getting on both cpu/gpu in bf4 Josh? Playing earlier and temps were getting pretty hot, 73c on cpu. 79c on one gpu at times. Think its time to scalp the lid off this cpu and stick a fan in the side of my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom