The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Spent the morning playing around with my fans, somehow I managed to put my Rear Exhuast fan as intake so changed that around.

The sythe fans that I got with the H105 are very loud, I put an extra one inside case next to the 140's to add extra airflow into the case, removed that and the it got much quieter, changed the sythe I had as exhausts to an SP120L and it is a lot quieter now.

Changed the H105 fans onto the case fan controller so I can quick switch the fan speeds, again temps are the same but noise is way down.

Happy chappy now, just need to order myself 2 SP120 perf's and I'll be golden.

you really should listen to me more often ;) ;)

Soldato
I didn't realise you could get explosive arrows for the phantom bow. I just SKS'd someone on hanger21, grabbed his bow and then spent the rest of the round one shotting him every time he came for revenge. It's a beast I must unlock it!!

V_R

V_R

Soldato
You know since I did the bow I keep finding the tags everywhere, couple of times on chat I just say where it is and watch the resulting action. :D

Caporegime
PFFFFFFFFFT! NOOB! Everything on low/of for us pros ;)

Any time you join us, you always leave like 4 minutes later :( Is Josh coming onto you too strongly again?

:p

Coming on now to this tag and bow!

edit;

just remembered I need all the stupid phantom ****!!!! :mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom