The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underboss
I would love a swift, must say after picking up a 120Hz screen I could never go back to 60Hz.

So much more fluid, can't imaghing how epic the swift would be.

GG's tonight - finally made the old **** bucket rank! Yippee

Caporegime
I can't wait for the freesync monitors next year, hopefully we will see the 144hz IPS too although I would be happy enough with just 60hz + freesync.

I think I am going to go with a va panel for my next monitor though, really want good blacks/contrast ratio now.

I would like to stick with ultrawide for the films but fed up with the lack of true 21.9 support for 'new' games these days, I think I would be happy enough with 27" 2560x1440

Must say that Philips 40" monitor is very tempting! Nearly 5000:1 contrast ratio :eek:

And yup gg's tonight, ucav was much fun :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yeh not sure why you are not on a fast TN Nexus given how much you game? Why not buy a decent TV for watching movies?

I don't game much at all lately, the only game that I have put serious time into over the past year is bf 4 and if it weren't for ocuk lot etc. I would have stopped playing that about 4 months after release :p Only two games coming out next year that I know I will be putting loads of time into, gta and batman :cool: I think battlefront isn't due till 2016???

Was looking at TV's but not much point in getting anything now with OLED taking of + some 4k content coming soon.

The 21.9 AR is really nice for gaming too, more immersive compared to 16.9 imo, I just hope GTA 5 properly supports it.....

Underboss
Spent the morning playing around with my fans, somehow I managed to put my Rear Exhuast fan as intake so changed that around.

The sythe fans that I got with the H105 are very loud, I put an extra one inside case next to the 140's to add extra airflow into the case, removed that and the it got much quieter, changed the sythe I had as exhausts to an SP120L and it is a lot quieter now.

Changed the H105 fans onto the case fan controller so I can quick switch the fan speeds, again temps are the same but noise is way down.

Happy chappy now, just need to order myself 2 SP120 perf's and I'll be golden.

Caporegime
Sp 120's on my k2 cooler, 2350 pwm models. Still see mid 70's on the CPU, but that's pretty normal for a haswell at 4.7. Gpu's add an awful lot of heat into the case. My fault for sli'ing two non ref cards.

Soldato
And I'm one of them. Level 30 now!

Hey! Im low rank too! (about 40 - clocked in about 100 hours) :p

Jumped on a server last night and noticedthere where 4-5 players over 135 rank!

The difference was there was team work. People where actually going for objectives, using smoking, reviving people, dropping ammo etc... not camping in their spawn, playing what I can only describe as rocket tennis with each other and no going for objectives! :mad:

Soldato
Get yourselves on teamspeak :). I'm only ~60 but it's much easier to play with a group :).

It's much more fun to play on a team server it's more battlefeild and less cod that way :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom