The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
74/90. Im also thinking of running everything low but mesh on ultra. Native res and fps limited to 60 in user cfg. Should help with my gpu temp issues. Cant see an issue with holding a solid 60 fps on low?

Caporegime
Wow, done what i mentioned above. Quite a dramatic drop in temps, 43c on the top card and a max of 64c on the hottest cpu core. Low settings still looks ok tbh, but i find it harder to see people?

Caporegime
74/90. Im also thinking of running everything low but mesh on ultra. Native res and fps limited to 60 in user cfg. Should help with my gpu temp issues. Cant see an issue with holding a solid 60 fps on low?

nah youll have no issue. single 970/980 gtx does that at 4k nevermind 2 780s :p

Caporegime
I find the screen tearing awful with a FPS cap of 60! 90 FPS cap is the best I can do to avoid "noticeable" screen tear, only way I can get rid of screen tear completely is to cap FPS to 59 and turn vsync on in game and disable triple buffering in the config, freesync monitors can't come soon enough!

200% res. @2560x1080 is too much for my GPU and CPU to handle, 150% is plenty for 2560x1080 though.

GG's tonight, thanks for all the kills guys especially that c4 tank kill mynight :D It is all about the timing :p

edit:

heavy barrel with stubby on mg 4 is a BEAST! Went 34-1 on lockers then the base rape began :(

edit:

ps. contact me if you want a copy of "lagbot V23"......... :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Lol that was so painful. Youd already shelled it once and then I blew 2 c4 on it but you got the kills lol. You have have shot between the first and second going off lol(or you shot my c4 so you TKd me :p). Either way I hate you :D.

Caporegime
No tearing here at all :D I do like my Asus 144HZ

By the way I've noticed other people turning down settings to see people easier. I have everything on Ultra anything I should turn down?

Soldato
No tearing here at all :D I do like my Asus 144HZ

By the way I've noticed other people turning down settings to see people easier. I have everything on Ultra anything I should turn down?

He'll no mate, did you not buy that 970 for eye candy? Might as well have bought a PS4 or xb1 if you want to game on low...ultra and 150% res scale only way to play. No issues eyeing targets here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom