The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Won't be on till later tonight for some games.

UCAV = the best gadget in the game! Last night, I took out the attack boat 3 times with it on hainan, best of all, the boat was full every time. Who needs a tank/jet/aa etc. :D

This applies to us now, search on youtube:

Battlefield Friends (Happy Hour) - Spawn Killing

:p

Associate
what server/servers do you guys mostly play on. Iv been playing solo too much. I joined the ocuk platoon but never got round to adding anyone or joining the TS. I mostly just log on and join a hainan resort conquest map and have fun.

Anyone recommend a good bf4 clan/community?
(that doesnt take it serious, I was removed from the last one I joined)
life was much simpler when I played bc2 on ps3.

Soldato
^^ this.

What's your ingame name? I'll get the ball rolling I'm on most nights and you can find most of the regulars through my 'friends' list.

Underboss
Sorry lads lost track of time tonight.

Got myself an interesting graphics project I have just started and got lost in it.

Might be on tomorrow, depending on how my camera deep throat goes in the morning.

Caporegime
Bit of a weird one tonight. I was in the bomber shack/truck thing on Guilin peaks when someone managed to kill me with the Defibs? The game didn't like it much because when I was rezzed later in the round I found myself in the bomber again then back on the ground. So it appears you can still kill people in the bomber truck with defibs.

Associate
^^ this.

What's your ingame name? I'll get the ball rolling I'm on most nights and you can find most of the regulars through my 'friends' list.

Thanks,
Ingame name is same as here. however i wont be very active over the next week because of college exams but im sure il be able to sneak a few rounds in between "study" :D

Also im ok at most things in bf4 except long range sniping and jets, I cant do jets.

Underboss
Well the camera went fine, my consultant upped my sedative due to the fact I am a big lad and the last time it didn't work.

Felt fine, can't remember it, although I did drop when I got home but that was due to low blood pressure. Feeling really sleepy now so gonna go back to bed for a little while.

Might be on tonight, have some work stuff to do and need to get some more of my design finished.

Soldato
Well the camera went fine, my consultant upped my sedative due to the fact I am a big lad and the last time it didn't work.

Felt fine, can't remember it, although I did drop when I got home but that was due to low blood pressure. Feeling really sleepy now so gonna go back to bed for a little while.

Might be on tonight, have some work stuff to do and need to get some more of my design finished.

Glad you are fine ;) hope to see you on the battlefield soon :)
Are you working on some more awesome nexus s-bucket pictures ? cos if you are you should add HazardO too as he is so fkin close, playing 3.2k ticket Metro....horrible :D

Soldato
Thanks,
Ingame name is same as here. however i wont be very active over the next week because of college exams but im sure il be able to sneak a few rounds in between "study" :D

Also im ok at most things in bf4 except long range sniping and jets, I cant do jets.

Mate, long range sniping is ez, it's like a math it takes some getting used to and some practice. Most of the snipers tend to lie on the ground so you have got stationary target in a constant distance calculate for drop = ez kill.
Use one sniper all the time (srr is the best for long range or Jng (my personal pref)) and one king of scope.
My longest is is 1300m :p (not staged on lancing damn from one spawn to another)

Jets I'm rubbish too but that takes like 5x more practice or at least for me it does.

Soldato
Glad you are fine ;) hope to see you on the battlefield soon :)
Are you working on some more awesome nexus s-bucket pictures ? cos if you are you should add HazardO too as he is so fkin close, playing 3.2k ticket Metro....horrible :D

Nah my bucket is nearly 2,000,000 points from being full. :p

Anyway Tony is the secret Metro spammer. :D

Sadly I'm back to work now, so I probably won't be on until Tuesday evening now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom