The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Nex, give me some decent 24/7 lockers please

Try these two, I prefer the the VIVA one as they switch between CQ, rush and obliteration modes.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/db9387eb-1d71-4330-9119-d8b156bb0296/2-VIVA-24-7-Operation-Locker-All-Weapons-Noobs/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/2fbdead9-2f37-4e0e-862f-ee5686884855/PTG-Op-Locker-24-7-All-Weapons-Allowed-3200-Tickets/

I think I may also have had a hand in them now banning the mortar :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Absolutely shattered so won't be on tonight :(

You and MarkP will get alone very well!

"nobody bloody spots in this game"

:D

You should have stayed with us on the BF4 classic server Majnu. We wrecked them for about 4 games in a row!! First game of classic today and I really enjoyed it!

Classic is horrible!!!! At least for vehicles :p

raining down death from above like a boss :)

15564785284_8f24a29bf8_c.jpg

gunship noob!!!!!!!! :p

OcUK....the CFA of the UK :D

hahahahaha :D

Got bored waiting for you all too come on!

z64TjVGl.jpg.png

gb8ev.gif

That is brilliant! :D

Off topic but I noticed this cretin on reddit associates himself with lvl bf. Do you know him?

http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/2r7924/some_advice/

Wow, what a sad pathetic little child he is :o Must have a wonderful "real life", so much anger......

love to see the CFA guys in 8v8 matches....

I thought that quite a few of them were/are members of competitive ESL clans?

Last edited:
Soldato
Never came across or heard of any of them when i played 8v8 for cG.. maybe different now tho as ive haven't touched 8v8 in ages...

ESL BF3 is starting back up again soon.. so everyone is going back to that!

Caporegime
Yeah I think the majority of them are just pub stompers but I have seen a few guys from exertus, GC & XH (not sure if they do comp. ESL though....)

I think a lot of them have left their clans due to not playing BF4 ESL any more.

Are you and your cG guys going back for BF 3 ESL?

I uninstalled the game ages ago largely because of rubbish choice for servers, majority were high tickets or/and only 1-3 maps on rotation :(

Caporegime
GG's last night except for all the zzzzzzzzzzz base rape games within 3 min ones :p

That last lockers round was epic! If it weren't for our squad; kiwi, tess, locky & smrtka, the team would have got smashed! Only us pushing the D/E flags.

Must say, I have been enjoying playing infantry/ucaving :)p) on the maps where I am usually whoring a vehicle over the last week or so, makes a nice change :)

Soldato
2.8 million point to go till the bucket is full. I don't think I'm going to manage that today sadly. It's going to take even longer once the double xp event is over, I've only got +50%'rs left. :(

Still no harm in trying ;)

Soldato
I think it's situation. If I spotted all the time I wouldn't survive CQB. I tend to spot medium to long range or if there are groups of ememies which haven't seen me yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom