The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underboss
Josh watches made in Chelsea? :eek:

There was me thinking I was playing with upstanding intelligent people :D.

I like MiC, it is entertaining. Young flihty rich chicks with no brain cells appeal to me.

Nex - ban from GTA V section of TS incomming! Celeb BB is a whole other planet, for a start its on C5, that in itself tells you how **** it is.

Soldato
Some good games in the end last night. :)

I need a mod for bf which doesn't allow hazard to drive vehicles :DDDDD

It's been a long time since I took my driving test, and those tanks don't handle like a CTR! :p

It's just a coincidence that my best vehicle is the mortar! :D

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
****ing kills wit the airburst are so annoying, I need about 20 more for ultimate support, and about 5 sniper kills for ultimate recon! :D

EDIT: I want to believe....! :D

Edit 2:
WE WILL BE RESTARTING SERVERS JAN 8 ON PC AT 1AM PDT / 9AM UTC TO FIX AN ISSUE WHERE SOME SERVERS AREN'T PROPERLY SHOWING UP IN BATTLELOG. YOU MAY GET KICKED FROM YOUR CURRENT GAME AND WILL NEED TO RECONNECT.
That was half an hour ago our time, so in about 30 mins DICE time I'd assume. :p

Last edited:
Underboss
It's bad enough firstly to like the show. It's taking it to another level when you stop playing battlefield when there's 10 or so Ppl playing and in Ts though.

He did what?!?!?!?!

What a thunder see you next thursday! :D I am hereby officially revoking Nexus admin rights, and ability to use plugins/soundboard via TS!

Shocking behaviour

Soldato
lmao

Question guys...home again today, no work for me so I'm cleaning up ribbons and assignments. For the Ultimate Recon Assignment, one of the criteria (the only one I have left) is to get Get 25 Motion Sensor Assists. How do I get these guys? I've 5/25 already but no idea how. Do I just need to take up an MAV and fly it close to enemies without spotting?

Underboss
Get that little thing you stick in the ground (looks like a spike) and hide it somewhere near C flag on shocker, everytime someone runs into it's spotting circle and gets nailed you get the points.

Same with motion balls, chuck them around the flags that are being capped on Lockers and if it spots anyone and they get nailed you get the assist.

Underboss
Tugs or Motion balls dude, think the balls only last a few mins (lolz) but the Tugs lasts until someone shoots it.

Stick it behind a wall or above a bottle neck as I believe they work through the walls/floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom