The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Dual monitor setup is where it's at then; 1 for FPS gaming, 1 for everything else.

I was thinking about this setup, but if I would get another monitor I would be tempted to go 3 way :p

@Josh too dumb for multitools, I am a big tool on me own so :D

@JGstonedrider then I will not get 144 fps to match my monitor... I'll try tonight.

@Jonny yeah I would recommend the benq for lack of bells and whistles and focus on the purpose of the monitor...

Soldato
I still need to see if I can usefully get my second monitor running, but the issues I've had so far include:

1) My second monitor is HDMI primary is DL. If the HDMI monitor is connected (even when switched off), I get no signal until the windows login screen.

2) When my second monitor is connected I have to reset the refresh rate on the SWIFT for each round of BF4 otherwise it goes back to 60Hz (Again even if the second monitor has no power)

3) Switching between battlescreen on one monitor and the game on the other seems to switch the game monitor into windowed mode.

4) Having the second screen attached costs me frame rate on the first (At ultra I was getting 135 99% of the time when the SWIFT was the only monitor, but having a 1200p screen on the same GPU cuts that to more like 100 fps).

Soldato
Internet being crap tonight. I guess 1 and a bit rounds of BF4 is all I get.

Mate not to worry I took the tank that you got disconnected from and rekt in the name of Fanatic ! ;)

GG today guys, same rape different day.

I need a mod for bf which doesn't allow hazard to drive vehicles :DDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom