The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
If you take the Spec-Ops field upgrade then the motion sensors and T-UGS have bigger range too

I'm a great fan of the explosive perk for engi and medic. Those extra explosives come in really handy. :D

Tugs or Motion balls dude, think the balls only last a few mins (lolz) but the Tugs lasts until someone shoots it.

Stick it behind a wall or above a bottle neck as I believe they work through the walls/floor.

Ah didn't realise it worked through a wall!

Underboss
Except when they drive off while you're repping (*COUGH* NEXUS *COUGH*)

A constant thing would read -

Nexus 30-0
Josh 18-1

Mainly because mid infy push Nex would hit "need reps" I'd hop out, under fire rep and get left behind, with the inevitable "waiiiiiiiit" bang dead.

Don't worry I'm down anyway lol

Soldato
I'm a great fan of the explosive perk for engi and medic. Those extra explosives come in really handy. :D

Ah didn't realise it worked through a wall!

Haz, the t-ugs works in between the floors too so if you have it on the roof of a building like on D on zavod it shows everyone in range of it even if under the building....

Soldato
oooooooooooo :)

and there I was hearing that SRAW were going to be nerfed....seems the complete opposite lol

According to symthic it was. It won't fly tight circles around a target you point directly at, you have to lead (Although increasing the FOV will help here). Also the max range was reduced and infantry splash was reduced IIRC.

Underboss
According to symthic it was. It won't fly tight circles around a target you point directly at, you have to lead (Although increasing the FOV will help here). Also the max range was reduced and infantry splash was reduced IIRC.

There goes me sniping campers across the map! Bugger

Caporegime
@Joe

You have no idea!!!!

Ql6ijQH.jpg

:D

Will be on tonight!

Off-topic again but.....

ASUS 2560x1440 IPS 120HZ adaptive sync display announced! Might be around £500-600 here!

Although since it is by ASUS, I won't be touching it :p unless it is REALLY REALLY REALLY good......

From what I have read freesync is sounding rather meh, although hard to actually get proper factual info. from the GPU section as the usual suspects are spouting the same old crap :rolleyes:

EDIT:

meh to sraw, RPG is where it is at! ;)

Last edited:
Underboss
@Joe

You have no idea!!!!

Ql6ijQH.jpg

:D

Will be on tonight!

Off-topic again but.....

ASUS 2560x1440 IPS 120HZ adaptive sync display announced! Might be around £500-600 here!

Although since it is by ASUS, I won't be touching it :p unless it is REALLY REALLY REALLY good......

From what I have read freesync is sounding rather meh, although hard to actually get proper factual info. from the GPU section as the usual suspects are spouting the same old crap :rolleyes:

EDIT:

meh to sraw, RPG is where it is at! ;)

Once again montior blahblahblah

Does it make blacks look blacker? £600 for deeper blacks, I'll take 3!

Will be on tonight for sure, and if nex goes off to watch CBB, a ban will be in place!

Soldato
ahhh i feel good, a day of cleaning up ribbons and assignments, nearly there on vehicles and ribbons :)

16044668790_4060a178dc_z.jpg

My xbox360 cheevo whoring is still strong lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom