The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
off topic, one of you guys said that you upgraded your nexus 7 tablet to lollipop 5.0.0, and and it was horrible, buggy and not working properly, mine now offers me 5.0.1 shall I go for it ?

Caporegime
Time spent + kills isn't exactly a good way to judge skill... Matt is the best jet pilot in bf4 in the world he hasn't lost one competition and I don't think he's even in top 50 of the noob leader boards.

Hashtag justsaying...

Yup I completely agree! It is still fun to be top in leaderboards though especially when I don't whore just one vehicle :p

CFA amazing in vehicles bahahahahaha no. They are much the same as OcUK, public heroes

Also what Joe said... It isn't hard to rape in vehicles in bf4 with little 3 dorks constantly repairing.

Whilst they would probably get trashed in 8vs8 comp. like us, you can't deny that they are much better than your average player!

Having played with them many times, I personally think they are very good especially their little bird pilots, not just because of the scores they get but how they play when in a vehicle.

off topic, one of you guys said that you upgraded your nexus 7 tablet to lollipop 5.0.0, and and it was horrible, buggy and not working properly, mine now offers me 5.0.1 shall I go for it ?

Yup, might as well, no worse than the 5.0 update.

Did you revive it?

I hate load outs sometimes. I managed to get up next to nexus once pulled out my mortar looking C4 and then got killed :(.

I remember that hahaah :D

Soldato
I've just this to post

16049460110_da455095b6_o.jpg

YEAH BOYEEEE!!

Soldato
@Josh you look like you are keen on the GTA V thing, when is the release ? are you going to stop playing bf ? :D I am considering if I will get it or nein....

@nex I still have 4.4.4 so I don't want to go to less worse version of 5.0.1 :D I want it to be stable and working, I like the update on my nexus 5 phone that works like a charm.

@snips yes.bitch.

Guys and idea, why don't we do squad DM ? sometimes its 15 of us on so lets do nice balanced teams of nexus alone and tha 3 squads of 5 ppl :D what do you say ? We can then divide on TS and have some tactical fun ?

Soldato
Does someone need squad death match ribbons? :D.

I'm up for it I tried a different game mode earlier :eek: domination is exactly the same as conquest but needs a different name for some reason :D.

Soldato
Guys and idea, why don't we do squad DM ? sometimes its 15 of us on so lets do nice balanced teams of nexus alone and tha 3 squads of 5 ppl :D what do you say ? We can then divide on TS and have some tactical fun ?

Not a bad shout mate. When I was cleaning up some achievements yesterday, I played Defuse and SDM, and I have to be completely honest, I loved defuse. If that's the one were you have an attacking team and a defending team with 3 positions to plant the bomb, and only 1 life for your team....I loved that mode.

Soldato
Can medic res you ? we should try it...put some proper mind games to it rather then 200 rounds on mg 4 and ucav on metro/lockers (yes you josh and nex !!! :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom