The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Any-one experienced crashing within the first 30 seconds to 2 minutes of loading up a game? Happening to me quite a lot lately, screen and sound both lock-up and reboot is required.

Graphic drivers, check temperatures on GPU, CPU, does it say something, blue screen or just black screen ?

Caporegime
Won't be on till Monday, internet not working and virgin can't send anyone out till then :mad:

@TONY

Congrats! Welcome to the **** bucket club, now we just need to wait for the rest of the low rank noobs to catch up :D

@smrtkva

Ah then yeah hold of on the update! Apparently 5.0.2 is much better. My n5 performance isn't great and battery life is hit and miss but my n7 2013 is fine.

Dont worry, I would be able to use the mg 4 and ucav just fine on defuse :D

@Mynight

That is what happens when you are a noob :p

I kid!

Dom, defuse, SDM in bf 4..... No thanks :p wouldn't mind CTF but I imagine we will be back to cql vanilla soon after a few rounds of it ;)

Same here, once GTA 5 is out, I can't see myself playing this or any other game for a long time until batman arkham knight and then battlefront!

I have changed my settings slightly lately, running texture quality, terrain quality, texture filtering on high with mesh set to ultra and a res. Scale of 150%, fps still stay at 80 all the time.

Any way, have fun at the weekend guys, guess I will have to actually go outside for once :p :(

Soldato
image.jpg

Nexus I can see your bookshelf :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom