The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Tell you another one I loved, Capture The Flag. That was a bunch of fun. Two teams, with a base on each side. You have to capture the enemy flag then take it back to your base to score a point, whilst defending your flag trying to stop the enemy team taking yours. Was a really good fun game, only played it 16 a side, but it was fun chasing down the flags lol.

Underboss
I've just this to post

16049460110_da455095b6_o.jpg

YEAH BOYEEEE!!

Congratulations dude!

@Josh you look like you are keen on the GTA V thing, when is the release ? are you going to stop playing bf ? :D I am considering if I will get it or nein....

It's the only game I am looking forward too - I can't see me playing that much BF4 when it comes out.

Love the GTA games and this one will be epic. I'd come back to BF just to see what new maps they may release but my everyday game it will not longer be.

Soldato
And also throwing ammo on my broken LAV is not going to fix it...so yeah quite greatfull for regen on vehicles when my gunner has useful class :D

IIRC It was you as medic in my LAV, the "Do you want ammo?" was a wind up. :p

I've just this to post

16049460110_da455095b6_o.jpg

YEAH BOYEEEE!!

Congrats! 138 here and with only 50%'rs left it's going to take a long time :(

yes medics can res you.

We should try this! :eek::D

Tell you another one I loved, Capture The Flag. That was a bunch of fun. Two teams, with a base on each side. You have to capture the enemy flag then take it back to your base to score a point, whilst defending your flag trying to stop the enemy team taking yours. Was a really good fun game, only played it 16 a side, but it was fun chasing down the flags lol.

I've had a couple of CTF games and they've been fun. Would be up for some more.

It's the only game I am looking forward too - I can't see me playing that much BF4 when it comes out.

Love the GTA games and this one will be epic. I'd come back to BF just to see what new maps they may release but my everyday game it will not longer be.

Starwars battlefront!!!11one1

Underboss
Just can't get my head around fantasy lightsabres and clingons etc

Nothing bores me more.

I also don't watch TOWIE. You are such a noob you can't even insult without ballsing it up.

Soldato
Just can't get my head around fantasy lightsabres and clingons etc

Nothing bores me more.

I also don't watch TOWIE. You are such a noob you can't even insult without ballsing it up.

Not exactly fantasy, they've actually created one :D

Lol oops. There's so many of them I lost track :(.

Yeah, they're pretty awful and all the same!

Underboss
Well then it's fantasy then surely.

I'm my head I have billions of pounds and hookers on tap, but in realiy I don't ergo fantasy?

I should have used a different expression than fantasy I suppose. I struggle to play games that are not set in the realms of real world. Things like sims4, gta, bf, fifa all fine.

Anything with aliens or supernatural etc I can't do, I turned on FC3 when the wierd trippy bit started to happen as I just can't get my head around them.

I wish I could, games like FF look brilliant but can't believe the story as my brain refuses to let me.

Soldato
@Josh pls no go ! we need tha rage ! plis :p I am thinking about getting the GTA too, will see. OcUK rektin on GTA would be fun :p

@TONY we need to try at leas one of this modes today if it will be 10 of us around.

@HAz I know mate :D you are the best meat shield soldier can have on battlefield, and for that you have my defibs ;)
The battlefront is made by dice so late 2015 schedule is less then optimistic.

Permabanned
Wouldn't mind trying other game modes but then the maps aren't catered for Rush as the area is too open with very few places for cover and flanking routes. These new maps can't come soon enough, I just hope that EA haven't decided it would clash with Hardline's release and shelve it. If they don't come this month then I guess they won't come at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom