The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
got mantle (different card) not that problem

@nex virgin has no idea what they are messing with...they are underestimating the power of potato ****bucket....

Associate
I see some of the usual people are still playing bf4. Have they actually managed to fix the issues in bf4 yet? Last time I played (2-3 months ago), performance was really inconsistent as well as things like hit reg. Really put me off playing it Tbh.

Underboss
I see some of the usual people are still playing bf4. Have they actually managed to fix the issues in bf4 yet? Last time I played (2-3 months ago), performance was really inconsistent as well as things like hit reg. Really put me off playing it Tbh.

For me it is a night and day change, game plays so well now. Still has some issues but nothing major like before.

I dozed off on the sofa after a huge chinesse, might be on in a bit, depends if I wake up enough.

Soldato
Bloke has got a point in this video but nothing will change :D it never does dice doesn't care so we just have to get used to it.

Just saw this note in the latest CTE patch :D

Changed the ammo box to not supply soldiers taking damage (or being supressed) and later until after 1.5 second cooldown
We are unsure about this one (severly). For consistency.

So maybe they are listening!

Caporegime
I hate all these changes with the medic and ammo boxes, absolutely pointless, just keep the old way and get rid of the useless small packs. It is just making the infantry gameplay even slower paced.

As usual dice thinking more is better....

If they really want to improve this game then they should take a look at the vehicle choice and amount of vehicles for each map I.e. lacang damn!

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
I hate all these changes with the medic and ammo boxes, absolutely pointless, just keep the old way and get rid of the useless small packs. It is just making the infantry gameplay even slower paced.

As usual dice thinking more is better....

If they really want to improve this game then they should take a look at the vehicle choice and amount of vehicles for each map I.e. lacang damn!

I don't think there should be any delay at all. The only change they needed to make was to prevent healing while taking damage.

Soldato
The medic one I can kind of understand but ammo really....it's painful enough chasing after a support nub spamming GIVE ME AMMO MORON only to now if he does actually give you ammo and someone farts in ur direction that's no ammo for you.

Also they shortened TV missile max range to 750 and 30mm AA cannon to 800mtrs but have now increased 20mm again to 900/1000mtrs (not sure yet) so Heli is gong to get even more raeped by MAA. GG Dice

Soldato
The problem is MAA really isn't effective against jets at the moment as you can kill the MAA not just out of its effective range but as you pointed out directly above it too. The angling is a good idea IMO and even increasing 20mm range is good, but it breaks balance against the glass coffin (heli). If Heli gets it's TV range back to 1000 or eve 950 this would help the balance.

Soldato
The medic one I can kind of understand but ammo really....it's painful enough chasing after a support nub spamming GIVE ME AMMO MORON only to now if he does actually give you ammo and someone farts in ur direction that's no ammo for you.

Also they shortened TV missile max range to 750 and 30mm AA cannon to 800mtrs but have now increased 20mm again to 900/1000mtrs (not sure yet) so Heli is gong to get even more raeped by MAA. GG Dice

Yeh was playing MAA today on CTE and it's so OP now - GG DICE. Fully agree about the ammo packs.

Why on earth they don't make changes to how players are alerted and rewarded for giving ammo to those that ask for it is ****ing beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom