The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I had a game of Metro mayhem tonight. Got some right hate from the other team for using nothing but C4, so much butthurt :p

New Xfire setup is working nicely though! My I5 is constantly at 98--100%, wondering if it's worth going for an I7?

Caporegime
I had a game of Metro mayhem tonight. Got some right hate from the other team for using nothing but C4, so much butthurt :p

New Xfire setup is working nicely though! My I5 is constantly at 98--100%, wondering if it's worth going for an I7?

With an i7 you will get much more consistent lower CPU use, and better card use. Dies mantle work in the 280 series? Could possibly help a little too.

Caporegime
I'm so pleased. I got called a hacker tonight! He asked me if I thought he was stupid. So I told him that as he was calling me a Hacker that yes, I thought he was stupid. :D

Underboss
Lots of cry babys lastnight, good fun though, I like that No Obligation server, good mix of servers with all thr DLC. Only so much Zavod I can take though.

#Justice4Kiwi

Soldato
Nice mortar Dg, vary quick on the target acquisition, and you clearly know the spawn points on those TDM matches ;)

I notice you sit by your mortar when you use it, this is something I try to avoid in conquest as it invariably means I get counter mortared, but I guess in those TDM matches there isn't really anywhere to run and hide.

I should be up for some games tonight if anyone is about :)

I prefer the M249 :D It's pretty damn accurate with a bipod and long scope!

I loved the m249 until I'd unlocked the mg4, never looked back after that the mg4 is something special.

Last edited:
Caporegime
i only sit as i know if someone is counter mortaring then they already dead :D.

yes i know all the spawn points, where they swop to. where all people run and camp. mortar actually is good for reading the game as it shows how people move around the map.

once you watch from above you can see how 99 percent of people will go same way round maps , objects. so people on the move you just aim to that point you know almost everyone stops at ;).

will continue to record some other maps. Dawnbreaker is the best map. :D

Soldato
Nice mortar Dg, vary quick on the target acquisition, and you clearly know the spawn points on those TDM matches ;)

I notice you sit by your mortar when you use it, this is something I try to avoid in conquest as it invariably means I get counter mortared, but I guess in those TDM matches there isn't really anywhere to run and hide.

I should be up for some games tonight if anyone is about :)

I loved the m249 until I'd unlocked the mg4, never looked back after that the mg4 is something special.

I find the Pecheneg to be a great weapon and I have actually considered moving on but want to complete the unlocks first.

i only sit as i know if someone is counter mortaring then they already dead :D.

yes i know all the spawn points, where they swop to. where all people run and camp. mortar actually is good for reading the game as it shows how people move around the map.

once you watch from above you can see how 99 percent of people will go same way round maps , objects. so people on the move you just aim to that point you know almost everyone stops at ;).

will continue to record some other maps. Dawnbreaker is the best map. :D

That's a really good and useful tactic! Cheers!

Soldato
I should try the PKP or M240B if only because I want more battlepacks. If I can learn to cope with their recoil that is..

The recoil isn't that bad if you control with burst-fire. This was the first thing which put me off it, but once you get into the habit of using burst fire, it works really well and with the Pecheneg, you only need a few hits for a kill!

Caporegime
i use the nexus v1.9 :D

my secret is i have middle of my mouse the exact distance on my mouse mat to the edge of the bottom of the recoil of the mg4. so i just fire pull to edge of mouse mat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom