The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Maybe there is something wrong with me (which is a possibility lol) but my brain disengages with high ticket servers (over 800). I just find them incredibly boring and spamming or playing on unbalanced maps like Metro make me cringe.

P.S
Westie were you playing BF3 yesterday? There was someone called CG-Westie playing on Demavand Rush was that you?

Soldato
dont use mantle while recording the difference wont be much anyway.

map movement is obviously very important.

Makes a difference to FPS....cant get 140 FPS with DX,....ez with Mantle...

And yes not to run around corners is the sin we all do...and its soooo hard to learn...

Associate
Thing is you can be all tactical and not blindly run round corners, tactically enter a room and go from cover to cover... but there will still be some asshat who'll just magic bullet you while doing a back flip down some stairs or wont be facing you on your screen but somehow kills you on 100% health or some other DICEification... this is battlefield 4... life is too short :p

Soldato
By bf10 I hope they'll have fixed the net code to remove said backflipping asshattery :D.

I still run blindly everywhere lol. Think of me as a toddler that's just learnt to run I just keep going screaming until I hit something and fall over :D.

Soldato
Thing is you can be all tactical and not blindly run round corners, tactically enter a room and go from cover to cover... but there will still be some asshat who'll just magic bullet you while doing a back flip down some stairs or wont be facing you on your screen but somehow kills you on 100% health or some other DICEification... this is battlefield 4... life is too short :p

Yap, this is how it will always be unless you have hax like potato,

@Myn my favourite bug is when you do long reload and jump over something it insta reloads :D cheatz :D

Caporegime
Makes a difference to FPS....cant get 140 FPS with DX,....ez with Mantle...

And yes not to run around corners is the sin we all do...and its soooo hard to learn...

no there is a art to moving around a map it isnt a case of just walking round corners, its knowing spawns when they swop when they change blind spots buildings locations people camp. it is a art.

many factors .

Caporegime
art/skill to this game.............. LOL

:p

Anyway, internet is back up and working (when an engineer was working on the box outside, he forgot to reconnect our line :rolleyes:), now lets see how much worse the connection is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom