The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'll be on if Virgin sorts itself out.

That's impressive mortaring :eek:. If I may ask how are you picking it up and dropping it again will a full load of mortars straight away? Glitch?

Teach me master :).

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'll be on if Virgin sorts itself out.

That's impressive mortaring :eek:. If I may ask how are you picking it up and dropping it again will a full load of mortars straight away? Glitch?

Teach me master :).

i made a video about this first time i noticed it but it never seems to have been sorted. many looked at video and thought what is he on about :p i even showed devs.

the key to getting another mortar is you put a mortar down then when you die instead of putting mortar down with left click you add it and right click ;)

its the opposite to what you are supposed to do. if you do it normally your old mortar explodes ! as designed but.. by doing it my way you get your old mortar and the new one :D

so possibly twice as many mortars as normal. depends how many u used on your last lot.

remember i played mortar everyday since launch so many think it is easy but it aint as simple took many months to master it and be as accurate.

many maps your have to adjust for buildings and such for drop not just cross hair and shoot.

Soldato
Haha brilliant I'll have to give that a go. Thank you :).

I love mortar but it is damn difficult especially on maps like Shanghai. I need to learn how to lead targets better.

Caporegime
yes shanghai a lot of different places need mortar leading. also some places you'll hit buildings.

it is a very good map though for mortar.

best maps are dawnbreaker,golomound,hainan resort,shanghai.

rush is the best for mortar but im banned from most :p hc servers u use a sticker for crosshair :p

Soldato
Lockers is good for the mortar as well, you can lock down the outside with them so long as the opposition don't know what a MAV is.
Also lumpy gardens and pearl market (those rooftops need a clearin!)

Oh and as Dg said the mortar ruins rush on an outdoor map.

I thought you knew about mortar re-cycling mynight.

Associate
That's a fun watch - I think one of the main differences between you and I on the attack is movement - so many situations in that video (particularly where you are engaging 3-4 people at long range with the MG4) where I've been in similar situations and I'd be dead before the second guy dropped, despite similar kill speed - I think I must be exposing myself (ooh-er) too readily, and not using cover/camo sufficiently.

Underboss
That's a fun watch - I think one of the main differences between you and I on the attack is movement - so many situations in that video (particularly where you are engaging 3-4 people at long range with the MG4) where I've been in similar situations and I'd be dead before the second guy dropped, despite similar kill speed - I think I must be exposing myself (ooh-er) too readily, and not using cover/camo sufficiently.

When I watch back my recordings the amount of times I die in the middle of areas with no cover is crazy, even a simple low brick wall can save you a death.

I worked on not over exposing myself and going ADS around corner on my last game as it was hard to do, but got a better KDR.

#Justice4Kiwi

Soldato
When I watch back my recordings the amount of times I die in the middle of areas with no cover is crazy, even a simple low brick wall can save you a death.

I worked on not over exposing myself and going ADS around corner on my last game as it was hard to do, but got a better KDR.

#Justice4Kiwi

I play sniper or silenced assault (or tank) for best KDR, got almost 4x sniper
rifles with 600 kills now :D all those sweet HS are so enjoyable....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom