The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lockers mate. Just sit by the tunnel entrance on C and you'll be done in a couple of minutes :).

I'll be on if I'm still awake by then :).

Likely-hood of getting flanked on Lockers is greater. Metro if you are on the Russian side and have a half decent team will give you complete freedom to lob C4 down stairwells and little chance of being flanked. ;)

Will try and get on if I can, with the day @ work I've had, some C4 whoring is a great idea - Strap me full of C4 on a quad and detonate next to enemy tank :D or a 64 ConQ on Lockers/Metro.....

I need to practice this, I normally end up fluffing it though.

Last edited:
Just bought a new mouse to go with my new rig, went for a G302. I've had a MX510 for 9 years so I thought it was time to upgrade! Hopefully get on tonight for a few games.

UCAV so damn good! Said before and I will say it again, it is the best gadget in this game! :cool: Just checked xfactor's stats today and he has nearly 4000 kills with it LOL

As I posted before for jets!

- 310-313 turning speed
- pitch up to space bar
- burst fire the main cannon
- prioritise your targets so always take out enemy jets first then helis (if they are constantly locking onto you etc.) followed by the aa (although if the aa guy is **** let him be, you don't want to get some activ pro in it next time.....) and move on to rape the ground vehicles
- come from above your target so as to not give them an easy shot/line of sight
- get plenty of height before you strafe a vehicle, I usually want to be at least 600 mark

The rest will just come from practice, for general accuracy/aiming/control, you are best of jumping in test range and just taking out the UAV's, vehicles etc. for about 15 minutes each day till you get the hang of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom