The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a fast food chain going through the same issues its not just government who refuse to spend money.

I didn't think win 7 support lasted much longer anyway unless that's just the public side.

I need to go home and not speak to anyone else today.

Phone at work rings, I answer "Josh I've just exited a ms word doc without saving it, been working on it all day and not saved it since 9am - anything I can do?"

Me - "Nope, maybe press save next time"

Then I get told I am useless.

Really.

My suggestion for him to take his face for a ****, didn't go down well.

actually there is a way Josh, if he was using Office 2010 I'm sure it has a built in feature. If memory serves me correct, you click "file", click "Recent" click "Manage Versions" then click "Recover Unsaved Documents"

bit late now, but just so you know for next time ;)

edit* sorry, just read later in the thread what version you are using...lmao, about right government using something thats over a decade old.

Last edited:
Back after my holiday - thought the #savekiwi social media campaign was excellent! Hope everyone is enduring as much rage on the battlefield as possible!

Bit gutted I will be missing the hard line beta! Would appreciate your thoughts.

Last edited:
Yay kiwi is back.

Had my first rage quit just now :(. Successfully got to E when team was being base raped told them to spawn on E and no one did they just kept spawning at base :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom