The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started using support to mix things up a bit and mainly because I'm bored playing engineer or assault. Last time I properly whored lmg's was in bc2 but that was because it was part of the assault kit. I watched the video in the op for tap firing and equipped the mg4.

What attachments are best used with it and do you need to counter recoil with only 3 bullet tap firing? What about the first shot recoil, how is that countered when tap firing?

Started using support to mix things up a bit and mainly because I'm bored playing engineer or assault. Last time I properly whored lmg's was in bc2 but that was because it was part of the assault kit. I watched the video in the op for tap firing and equipped the mg4.

What attachments are best used with it and do you need to counter recoil with only 3 bullet tap firing? What about the first shot recoil, how is that countered when tap firing?

mg4 recoil? ;)

I tend to use cobra+red laser sight+angled + either flash hider or suppressor. I guess ergo would be better if you are purely tap firing.

Looks like Josh has had enough of BF4! :(

Last edited:
Ergo is the best for LMG's imo, LMG's have the terrible accuracy when moving even when ADS so ergo + laser sight helps with this a fair bit.

Stubby only good for when you hold down the fire button for more than 5/6 bullets.

mg 4 recoil is stupidly easy to control so you could probably put a heavy barrel on there tbh...

Not a fan of suppressors on any gun, I either use flash hider or heavy barrel depending on the gun's vertical/first shot recoil.

Angled grip on the mg 4 is a big no no! :p IIRC The first shot recoil is 1, for comparison, the ak5c is 1.65 so absolutely no need for angled.

Ergo is the best for LMG's imo, LMG's have the terrible accuracy when moving even when ADS so ergo + laser sight helps with this a fair bit.

Stubby only good for when you hold down the fire button for more than 5/6 bullets.

mg 4 recoil is stupidly easy to control so you could probably put a heavy barrel on there tbh...

Not a fan of suppressors on any gun, I either use flash hider or heavy barrel depending on the gun's vertical/first shot recoil.

Angled grip on the mg 4 is a big no no! :p IIRC The first shot recoil is 1, for comparison, the ak5c is 1.65 so absolutely no need for angled.

I'll try the ergo again then :o:D

The suppressor is superb for backrage on the mg4, it gives you more time to unload your 200 bullet payload before the opposition twig what's going on.

A team that gets backraged by someone without a suppressor seriously deserved to get backraged as they clearly suffer from unomapbro?. :D

Anyone on tonight?

Last edited:
You might as well use flash hider, it doesn't affect anything except hide your muzzle flash, which is only an advantage!

edit;

I ALWAYS KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT YOU TONY YOU DIRTY CHEAT!!!!!!!!

:p

message joe, iirc he knows the people who run it.

Last edited:
i use coyote,magnifier,standard barrel,stubby grip.

guess it depends how you play.then again i killed like 40,000 people will it :p

You might as well use flash hider, it doesn't affect anything except hide your muzzle flash, which is only an advantage!

Yup use a lash suppressor rather than nothing. (I kind of stopped farming the mg4 at 10,000 kills though. :p )

will do Nexus, shall I speak to him first before I use that email link?

just found this

If you feel you have received this suspension in error, please contact us at [email protected].

Anyone else had to do this?

You think its got something to do with that butthurt p**** last week that said he's reported me for shooting him out of LB and his repper??

Last edited:
Lol! Means you will be dealing with those simple EA mods, better leave the ocuk clan/tags at home!

Doubt it, unless, those guys are part of the fair fight team or are "good" friends with the guys....

Cheers for the suggestions, i've obviously attached the wrong stuff, angled grip and muzzle break. Will try out ergo and flash hider tonight. As I like to try and kill things from ridiculous ranges supressor isn't for me.

Well according to Bf blog they have never had a false positive :p.

I got banned in bf3 and used that email they unbanned me in a few hours.

If joe knows someone probably be best to have a word with him first.

I always suspected nexus would be the first to get banned :D. I'll never get banned as I play it safe. So safe I may as well not play :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom