The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate as far as I'm concerned you're better than me thus you must be cheating:). On a serious note I dont think I've ever honestly thought you cheat(nexus on the other hand) you're just a good player and you get abuse and reports like I imagine all the good players get. It's not like the reports could be right(other than for nexus) if they were you'd have been gone long ago not once you've reached the level cap.

Just a shame/ irritation stupid stuff like this happens. We all know code isn't perfect so it's rather annoying when dice bang on about how fair fight doesn't make mistakes.

Maybe we should start kicking people from the Platoon if things start getting out of hand again. It's not fair that OCUK players dragged into issues caused by players being silly!

Lets not jump the gun dude, we don't have any confirmation that this is what caused it. Myself and Nexus were the main protagonists throughout the current BL forum bans.

I have just joined a server and been fine.

It might just be a glitch, lets not be hasty.

Also as the OcUK PC Platoon founder - "ner ner ner you can't remove me ner ner ner" :D

guess I wont be online till tomorrow, hopefully it gets rightfully removed sooner rather than later. Still sux no matter how you spin it. I'm now questioning all the silly things, like my overlays, sweetfx, MSI afterburner, custom configs etc

And yeah, I'm sure it's nothing to do with the impersonating of people, I'm just spit balling trying to find out why I would get a false positive

Last edited:
LOL! Fairfight has absolutely nothing to do with battelog retarded admins.....

This is purely related to fair fight, not battlelog, not EA/BL mods, not metabans, not punkbuster etc. etc. etc.

oh and you can't kick me, I am a LEADER!!!!! :D

EDIT:

guess I wont be online till tomorrow, hopefully it gets rightfully removed sooner rather than later. Still sux no matter how you spin it. I'm now questioning all the silly things, like my overlays, sweetfx, MSI afterburner, custom configs etc

And yeah, I'm sure it's nothing to do with the impersonating of people, I'm just spit balling trying to find out why I would get a false positive

vmHkN3E.gif

:p

Last edited:
Sorry meant the mods!

AFAIK, fairfight team are separate to EA, like punkbuster.

edit:

lol, they have no right to ban us just simply because we impersonate other players/celebrities, if they did, then they better start banning the thousands upon thousands of players with celebrity names.....

Last edited:
I thought fair fight involved approved people spectating you and making a decision based on their interpretation as to whether your playstyle is legit. If that is the case I would have thought that most people could get a fairfight ban simply for being spectated during a lucky streak.

The number of times I've surprised myself by snapping to a target through luck..

They are paid by EA to try to give coverage beyond punkbuster, they report someone to EA, they get banned.

Lets not jump the gun dude, we don't have any confirmation that this is what caused it. Myself and Nexus were the main protagonists throughout the current BL forum bans.

I have just joined a server and been fine.

It might just be a glitch, lets not be hasty.

Also as the OcUK PC Platoon founder - "ner ner ner you can't remove me ner ner ner" :D

Sorry, it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular! Just wanted to make sure that other OCUK players don't get hassled in the process!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom