The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it. Looking at your stats they're damn high but not hacker high. Just a couple banned accounts I've checked have k/d in the 90s skill maxed out and kpm of 20+.

How do they even compare :eek:.

So I've deduced that you had just purchased cheats in order to boost your stats further and got caught first game :p.

Fingers crossed for you.

Indeed it's not fun going head to head with tony :(.

Maybe it might be worth capturing all your games after this suspension is lifted. If it pops up again you could just show them the video of the last match. Afaik all cheats would appear on the video.

I did tell you tony to upgrade to the latest version of nexus bot but nooooooooo you didn't want to pay £20

:p

I don't get it. Looking at your stats they're damn high but not hacker high. Just a couple banned accounts I've checked have k/d in the 90s skill maxed out and kpm of 20+.

So I've deduced that you had just purchased cheats in order to boost your stats further and got caught first game :p.

Fingers crossed for you.

IIRC, fair right doesn't go by "stats" but more by how you play, your reaction time etc.

I'm sure Joe will be able to confirm.

Maybe it might be worth capturing all your games after this suspension is lifted. If it pops up again you could just show them the video of the last match. Afaik all cheats would appear on the video.

Cheats can be hidden and not show in videos, at least not any "visible" wall hacks etc. but obviously you would be able to tell if someone was using an aimbot etc. (always look for "snapping"!)

Cheats can be hidden and not show in videos, at least not any "visible" wall hacks etc. but obviously you would be able to tell if someone was using an aimbot etc. (always look for "snapping"!)

Sounds like you've been ahem testing this out.

yep talking to Joe now, hes done some seceretive checks that he somehow has access to, he says nothing looks out of place and cant understand why my stats havent been reset

Does it still say banned if you try and join a server?

Fingers crossed for you.

I know right, all to weird.

Indeed it's not fun going head to head with tony :(.

yeah I know, might start doing that actually....only reason I dont is because the size of the file for a 20 minute record would kill my PC

I just have no idea, only thing I can think of is that tool must have reported me last week for killing him in the LB (the first time I've ever shot someone out the LB I might add) and from that this has happened.....to much of a coincidence???? and with all the crap the OcUK clan has been doing last week regarding name changes and mod attacks, all seems very fishy.

I want to give you my honest damn word guys, I've never done anything to cheat in this game...maybe a flag run like a year ago but that's it lol...anyone can spectate me and come on here and call it how it is if you see me looking dodgy...I actually want you to, just really annoyed now my name is being dragged through the dirt so to speak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom