The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, not sure if you seen my message in TS tony, but perhaps it could be related to blacklines since he used the nexus bot name as well, maybe they have got footage of him mixed up with you since you also used the nexus-bot name? Long shot and most likely not the cause though (since I and others also used that name) but worth mentioning anyway!

Ergo is the best for LMG's imo, LMG's have the terrible accuracy when moving even when ADS so ergo + laser sight helps with this a fair bit.

Stubby only good for when you hold down the fire button for more than 5/6 bullets.

mg 4 recoil is stupidly easy to control so you could probably put a heavy barrel on there tbh...

This. I think we both use HB?

WTF......I just got shot and immediately booted from a game and I got a message saying fairfight ban 1 week server suspension...how can I check this BS and is there a way to appeal?

Man that's totally f up - Do you think it has anything to do with but hurt admins or the fact you rubbed someone up the wrong way?

wow

This mg4 should be banned. No good at inflicting long range damage but short/medium you can just rack up kills.

:D

Its a back rage machine - the lols are best on metro / locker. I find playing on the 48 player servers much easy to get the back rage as flanking is easier.

The number of times I've surprised myself by snapping to a target through luck..

But its not luck, more like muscle memory / map knowledge.

BTW, not sure if you seen my message in TS tony, but perhaps it could be related to blacklines since he used the nexus bot name as well, maybe they have got footage of him mixed up with you since you also used the nexus-bot name? Long shot and most likely not the cause though (since I and others also used that name) but worth mentioning anyway!

But thats a dumb as saying because (example) Ben01 hacks everyone with the name Ben will be banned!

But then again nothing surprises me with BL/EA

If you don't get it resolved Tony, find another game and I'll jump on that with you instead.

Lol is that the french server again? Did you kill the admin?

I'm guessing I must have done. I was only on for 10mins or so. Joined mid game on Lockers, got to about second or 3rd and then boom, Badmined. I was in a squad of 3, and I think another guy in the squad was kicked a few minutes before me as he was top. So pathetic.

But its not luck, more like muscle memory / map knowledge.

True. I do find it weird when I don't overshoot the target, it's like the muscles just locked and stopped on the target before the brain catches up.

Last edited:
been arguing all last night back and forth with this FairFight guy on Reddit, I've been asking him to provide details of what and when is on my account that is deemed a FairFight ban and he refusing to provide evidence. Just automated BS from EA, this morning stats are wiped :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I'm about to go through the ******* roof if this doesn't get sorted.

Really need to hear from Joe and Sabz this morning.

Last edited:
Maybe its about time we put it to good use? Couple of admins (Josh, Nexus, MyNight, Snips, Tony...few others). Would sure as hell stop these issues with being kicked from servers for being good and having high K/D R and having the OCUK tags!

We don't have admin rights. And apart from some serious organised clans, who would come onto a OcUK clan stacked server?

Maybe its about time we put it to good use? Couple of admins (Josh, Nexus, MyNight, Snips, Tony...few others). Would sure as hell stop these issues with being kicked from servers for being good and having high K/D R and having the OCUK tags!

Not for me ta, I have too much on at the moment as it is, running TS will do for me at the moment.

We talked about it a few pages back I think. The main drama is people would just moan about "team balance" and wouldn't join the server as all of us would be on one side.

I'll play anywhere tbh I just follow the masses.

Plus we can't use Tony - he hacks! :D

We don't have admin rights. And apart from some serious organised clans, who would come onto a OcUK clan stacked server?

Good point, but it's a shame to not use it if it's there!

Not for me ta, I have too much on at the moment as it is, running TS will do for me at the moment.

We talked about it a few pages back I think. The main drama is people would just moan about "team balance" and wouldn't join the server as all of us would be on one side.

I'll play anywhere tbh I just follow the masses.

Plus we can't use Tony - he hacks! :D

haha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom