The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
So impressed with the Windows 10 confrence. Apart from Augmented reality (holo studio is here peeps ) and bringing things down to earth a bit cross platform is a welcomed and long overdue addition. They only showed it with Fable but imagine playing BF with our xbox friends? Awesome!

There was loads more shown too like built in dvr and shadowplay like functionality. Win 10 will be a free upgrade up to a year for Win 8/8.1 users I believe.

bf4db.com said:
Report #74365 TonyTurbo78

The reason for this report is:
banned by FF

STATS RESET

They have a auto ban policy for players who get a stats wipe.
Anyone got any good contacts from bf4db?

bf4db.com said:
~ BF4DB Policy (Bans we won't lift) ~

- Account Hacked - Account Sharing - Account Trading (Buying Acc from eBay...)
- Banned by: PB, GGC, ACI, EA/FF
- Stats Reset by FF
- Stat Padding (Flagrun, Killtrades)
- Glitching

Really need to get those stats reinstated by fairfight. :(

Last edited:
Just having a look, strange this!

http://bf4db.com/players?name=BossModeMe

M5PJo4I.png

When you hover over the red icons on the far left, it states EA/fairfight ban but for Tony there are none yet the ban he got was by fairfight :confused:

lYkMSXP.png

The only ban for Tony is the BF4DB ban.

Perhaps, it hasn't updated yet?

edit:

yup, told tony to contact this guy:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/EvilToothPaste/

He told me in game one day when on the farm server that if anyone reports me or I get banned on bf4d to contact him as he was one of the team for that site.

iirc, tony has said that he has contacted him and is awaiting a response.

Let me know about that Tony, if you haven't heard anything, I will message him today.

edit:

can stats be restored after a wipe though?

Last edited:
if its not sure they will just wipe him. if the ban isn't over turned hell stay banned. thing is if it isn't a false positive..

you do get them but not very often.

back to mortaring :D

looking at the stats damage hack . low percentage on aim but the damage.

Last edited:
I am leaving them within the next month. By far the worst i've been with and it seems my bills are getting more and more expensive. £200 this quarter eurghh.

My contract with them is up for renewal soon, thinking of leaving them too. Packet loss is terrible for me as well. Regarding price, my bills are similair to yours, but talking to my mate next door, his are £50.00 less give or take. And he git a free bt tv box and a years free Netflix subscription, I've never been offered any of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom