The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
I can't link it for obvious reasons, but this is quite a....thing- Jim Cornette Cuts an EPIC Promo on Vince Russo Challenging Him to Meet Face to Face(search it on YT)

I've never heard him destroy Russo this bad before! They are both ****ing mad in different ways:D

Current WWE stars take note. THIS is how you do it!

Last edited:
Soldato
Awesome, the after raw segment with Heyman was quality and the segment with Brock and Joe this week was fantastic. Brock doesn't seem so much of a beast against another beast! Apparently they had it pinned for a short feud and Brock would win but the people behind the scenes were so impressed by the segment it may change. Good on Joe, another TNA star that has done great in WWE. I still would love to see Joe, AJ, Roode and maybe a couple of others create a stable.

Soldato
So whats you verdict on extreme rules results..??

No longer needs to be called 'Extreme' that's for <censored> sure!

The cage match and the Miz/Ambrose matches made little sense with the stipulations in place.

Cage match: Why did Matt try and stop Sheamus leaving when he could have just followed him out and won the match?!

Miz/Ambrose: Ambrose loses the title on a DQ so why not just get himself counted out? Not the face thing to do I know but outsmarting the Miz would have been better surely?

Main event was fun though - Joe & Wyatt steps murder buddies for life! :D

Permabanned
No longer needs to be called 'Extreme' that's for <censored> sure!

The cage match and the Miz/Ambrose matches made little sense with the stipulations in place.

Cage match: Why did Matt try and stop Sheamus leaving when he could have just followed him out and won the match?!

Miz/Ambrose: Ambrose loses the title on a DQ so why not just get himself counted out? Not the face thing to do I know but outsmarting the Miz would have been better surely?

Main event was fun though - Joe & Wyatt steps murder buddies for life! :D
well we all have to accept that wrestling is truly fake. Its a never ending drama or seasson that we are watching for years.
Some times the episodes are ******** but some times they are awsome. I am watching wrestling since 1997 when i was in 5th standard.
i have witnesed legends retiring, bones getting broken etc. one thing i would like to add wwe has become more soft then it was before.

Permabanned
Awesome, the after raw segment with Heyman was quality and the segment with Brock and Joe this week was fantastic. Brock doesn't seem so much of a beast against another beast! Apparently they had it pinned for a short feud and Brock would win but the people behind the scenes were so impressed by the segment it may change. Good on Joe, another TNA star that has done great in WWE. I still would love to see Joe, AJ, Roode and maybe a couple of others create a stable.
Yes the brock lesner segment was great. It has to be great as its the great brock

Soldato
Me and a friend was talking tonight and we got on to wrestling and came to The Undertaker. We both think it's a dead cert he'll go into the HoF 2018, but who will induct him?

I think Vince McMahon.

Soldato
I haven't been watching for months now. Bored to death of it tbh. WWE needs a drastic change in the way they do pretty much everything. I watched the New Japan shows in America and they were in a different league. It was embarrassing.

Soldato
I haven't been watching for months now. Bored to death of it tbh. WWE needs a drastic change in the way they do pretty much everything. I watched the New Japan shows in America and they were in a different league. It was embarrassing.

I pretty much stopped watching WWE since Wrestlemaina, I'll watch a few highlights on Youtube but the actual week to week shows are pretty terrible.

Back
Top Bottom