The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
This is such a lazy Bucks take, that gets pushed out so often. They're absolute masters of tag wrestling and the cage match last weekend had very few high spots, and was heralded as perhaps the greatest cage match of all time by people with much more cagematch knowledge than I.

Hmmm. I'm no reader of the observer or someone that watches absolutely everything put out so only form that opinion on what I've seen when they've been with AEW. The only matches I'd say I've enjoyed that they've done is the tag-team match they had last year with Page and Omega and the ladder match with the Lucha Brothers, where there was valid reason for some of the high spots.

I'll go back and watch it again and give it another chance because I'll admit as soon as the drawing pins came into play I sighed and lost a bit of interest.

Associate
Somehow i dont see flair getting a job in aew after this.

Dreamer has already been suspended by Impact for his comments. Mike Chioda could be in trouble too with his attitude about it all.

A truly eye opening episode(as many of them have been) and I don't think it covered even a majority share of what truly went on up there.

Soldato
The thing is by 2021 standards wrestling has an extremely questionable past!!

If you’re going to cancel wrestlers from the 70’s-00’s for stuff they did back then there won’t be many appearing on tv again!

Note the way they discussed drugging women and having their way with them like it was going to the shops for some bread!!!

You could probably write a book on the documented stuff Randy Ortons got up to alone yet somehow he’s still on tv!

Caporegime
WWE released 18 wrestlers today as part of a new round of roster cuts in the company, according to PWInsider and Fightful.

• Karrion Kross
  • Scarlett
  • Keith Lee
  • Nia Jax
  • Eva Marie
  • Gran Metalik – Metalik recently asked for his release.
  • Lince Dorado
  • Mia Yim
  • Ember Moon
  • Franky Monet
  • B-Fab
  • Jessi Kamea
  • Oney Lorcan – Lorcan requested his release in late 2019, but later signed a new contract.
  • Trey Baxter
  • Jeet Rama
  • Katrina Cortez
  • Zayda Ramier
  • Harry Smith (Davey Boy Smith Jr.)
In regards to the official reason given, Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp reported that WWE Head of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis sent an internal email stating that all of the releases today were due to “budget cuts.”

LOL wwe once again proving their contracts aren't worth the paper theyre scrawled on. Eva Marie is back about 5 minutes and out the door already. If anything im surprised they gave Jax the boot as they seem to like to keep relatives of the rock onside in case they need to go begging him for an appearence.

Soldato
LOL wwe once again proving their contracts aren't worth the paper theyre scrawled on. Eva Marie is back about 5 minutes and out the door already. If anything im surprised they gave Jax the boot as they seem to like to keep relatives of the rock onside in case they need to go begging him for an appearence.
With the news that Nia Jax was given the boot all the women wrestlers must have breathed a sigh of relief.

Soldato
Who's watching Full Gear tonight?

I can't remember a card with so many matches that so tough to call, should be a great night, I can't wait for Punk vs Kingston.

Soldato
Who's watching Full Gear tonight?

I can't remember a card with so many matches that so tough to call, should be a great night, I can't wait for Punk vs Kingston.

Punk vs Kingston, MJF vs Darby, Danielson vs Miro and Omega vs Page could all be awesome. The rest are a bit meaningless, except maybe FTR vs Lucha Brothers. Actually that's 5 matches :D. Hopefully the stupidity is kept to a minimum and this could be a fantastic PPV.

Soldato
Rumble tonight, Even now it's still my favourite WWE PPV (sorry premium live event)
The royal rubble is the only thing look forward to and watch now, the storyline does not matter so I can just watch it and leave.
I've really started to hare wrestling (AEW WWE both the same) but if I watch Sammy Guevara and MJF are always great.

Soldato
Did you catch the ladder match Sammy was in this week against Cody? Incredible stuff

That's ^ up there with Edge spearing Jeff Hardy out of the air.
That was a great match I think Ive watched that cutter a dozen time and still cant believe it.

Yes thats what I compared it to.

Ill be honest I've gotten a bit fed up with wrestling due to annoyances, you do get a one off great match which I watch as standalones, I just dont watch it as much, everyone know WWEs annoying issues so the time invested is a waste, AEW has its own issues, I was expecting AEW to be much better by now, so till things start to get better I just watch one offs.

Back
Top Bottom