The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
I'm here but incredibly tired!

I really want R-Truth and Damien Priest to grab a RAW belt each and be forced to work together :cry:
I'll take a break during this Ladders rubbish. Don't know who most of the 12 people are but Ladders is rubbish unless you have some Dudley Boyz, Edge and Christian or Hardy Boyz in the ring.

You should really try and learn who they are, some incredible workers here that have been hidden away on NXT for too long.

Caporegime
I'm here but incredibly tired!

I really want R-Truth and Damien Priest to grab a RAW belt each and be forced to work together :cry:

You should really try and learn who they are, some incredible workers here that have been hidden away on NXT for too long.
Sadly the whole NXT thing is after my time.

But I'm digging the Awesome Truth! The Miz doesn't get enough props for being the original reality star turned wrestler and still appearing on wrestlemania all these years later!

rp2000

Last edited:
Associate
Sunday night is looking like it'll have the more twists and turns then. Rock definitely held his own and the pace helped. Going into the crowd was good and that spear that got him could be questioned tomorrow but all in all the matches played out well to move rivalries forward. Time for some sleep before the rest of the family get up!

Man of Honour
OP
Every year I forget how much staying up for ‘Mania ruins me :D the fact it’s two nights these days makes it worse as we’ve got to do it all again later
Great show though, happy for Sami and glad Rhea retained. Becky just isn’t grabbing the crowd like she used and her character is almost annoying now.

Main event was class, Rock did brilliantly given his time out the ring and his age.
Looking forward to tonight, just hoping Cody gets the win

Last edited:
Caporegime
I have skipped the above because I am trying to avoid the results.

When I start the WWE network app I am getting audio from the start of the show and it says it's runtime is 4 hours 17 minutes but the visuals on screen start midday through the Women's championship match!

Anyone else experiencing this?

Man of Honour
OP
I have skipped the above because I am trying to avoid the results.

When I start the WWE network app I am getting audio from the start of the show and it says it's runtime is 4 hours 17 minutes but the visuals on screen start midday through the Women's championship match!

Anyone else experiencing this?

Ah sorry mate, selfish of me not to put those in the spoiler tags! Lack of sleep and caffeine, wasn’t thinking. Will update my post

Caporegime
Every year I forget how much staying up for ‘Mania ruins me :D the fact it’s two nights these days makes it worse as we’ve got to do it all again later
Great show though, happy for Sami and glad Rhea retained. Becky just isn’t grabbing the crowd like she used and her character is almost annoying now.

Main event was class, Rock did brilliantly given his time out the ring and his age.
Looking forward to tonight, just hoping Cody gets the win
I dunno how people can do this every year!

I thought I would be fine, but in the end fell asleep after mania and failed to wake up for the F1. just finished watching the replay now.

Tonight has a few more high profile matches, but I can't do another 4 hours. I'll set the alarm to wake up just for the final hour (4am-5am), hope it doesn't overrun like night 1, and then hit the sack before waking up for work at 730am!

I'm biased, but if I was in the crowd I would have been chanting "you've still got it" during the Rock match :D

rp2000

Associate
@rp2000 I know the feeling. I sacked off the GP to get some sleep in. Charged and fresh and hit the garden to get some fresh air.

As for tonight I'm debating staying up or a rerun tomorrow after work.

I could sleep early but doubt it'll happen.

Associate
Just finished up night 1, man this is the best WWE has been for YEARS!!!! Rock was awesome, the entrance was fantastic, between Heymans HOF speech and the Rock headlining mania im in a nostalgia overload! Im at work tomorrow and unfortunately its a in office day. Im going to have to keep off all social media all day then straight home to hopefully see some Cody crybabies balling their eyes out when the Tribal Chief retains tho i really do think Cody wins.

I have a feeling we are going to see Stone Cold come out and save the day for Cody and square up to The Rock one last time, if that happens i going to go wild!!

Back
Top Bottom