WWE Championship Fatal Four Way Match
John Cena vs. JBL vs. Randy Orton vs. Triple H

Big Show vs. The Great Khali

ECW Championship Match
Kane (c) vs. Chavo Guerrero

Batista vs. Shawn Michaels

MVP vs. Matt Hardy

12-Diva Tag Team Match
Mickie James, Maria, Ashley Massaro, Michelle McCool, Cherry, and Kelly Kelly vs. WWE Women's champion Beth Phoenix, Melina, Jillian, Layla El, Victoria, and Natalya Neidhart

we could do with getting the thread name changed from Wrestlemania XXIV now :p

Soldato
As much as I like Cena (sorry), I can't see him winning. JBL isn't a worthy champ. Orton and HHH would both be good champs, I fancy HHH to sneak it and kick off a rivalry. I can't help but feel JBL wouldn't have been brought in unless he has a big part to play though, hope to god he doesn't win, I hate his floppy ****!

Soldato
Not a bad event in the end, hated Triple H wining the title but the actual match was quality (well when it went one on one between Triple H and Orton anyway)

Edge v Taker like their Mania match was also very good but without doubt the match of the night was HBK v Batista, absolutely brilliant contest!

Soldato
Good event really, quite enjoyed it and well worth watching.

Only major disappointment was the Big Show vs Great Khali match, it had the potential to be a great fight but it just seemed to boil down to punches and headbutts, sadly. :(

I'm still trying to figure out if the HBK vs Batista match was cut short - HBK landed really awkwardly on his knee, and looked in a lot of pain. Jericho was looking very concerned.

Soldato
Khali's matches have never EVER had potential, go in the corner and think about what you have just said lol.

The Trips win was unexpected and unless a heel turn happens is pointless as he's the worse face champ going

Back
Top Bottom