The "bracket system", or "bracketing system" (as named by myself).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
They ("they" being my parents) do not like the "bracket system", or "bracketing system" (as named by myself). (They said to me that it makes me look very odd [disabled {even}]).

Angus Higgins

You quoted him in your post so we know 'they' is your parents.
We know it's been named by yourself as every time you mention it you tell us.
What makes it more weird is that you don't use them properly too often. 'look very odd [disabled {even}]).'

Soldato
No, I believe it will allow people to understand it better because people encouraged me to post this. I would not have done it without this encouragement, as I have discussed the topic of with the afore-given explanation on another forum.

Angus Higgins

Man of Honour
What a wonderful post :)

I happen to agree with you Angus although wishing you had used a tenth of the brackets used.

I still want a pint of whatever you're on, though.

Associate
Because the fact he is on the autistic scale probably scares him, it would scare most people. But it's not so bad, he just NEEDS to get assessed.

Which is why I asked because I find it hard to believe that a parent wouldn't be genuinely concerned if it was their son/daughter that displayed the communicating method that he does.

Soldato
No. (I believe it will allow people to understand it better [people encouraged me to post this {I would not have done it without this encouragement (as I have discussed the topic [with the afore-given explanation] on another forum)}]).

Angus Higgins
Then why don't you listen to the people who read this tripe and tell you it's nonsense? :confused:

Your 'bracketing system' isn't to help people read your posts easier, because despite everyone telling you that they don't like reading it you continue to use it.

I've no idea why you do it but it's beyond a joke.

Soldato
Angus Higgings said:
I am Angus Higgins, a technology enthusiast, and hobbyist software developer in Leeds, United Kingdom. I have a strong interest in all things technology related, and this site will be home to some of the projects that I undertake in the coming years; hopefully I will be able to include a tutorial with each one so that others can learn from them.

During the making of this site I have gained several skills, the most notable being the use of CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) to format my website. I have knowledge of both C# and PHP which I hope to use to both provide content for this site and also to better this site overall.

If you have a question about any of the content on this website, please feel free to contact me via e-mail:
angus[at]angus-higgins[dot]com

Feel free to explore the website, I will add content as I complete projects so check back later for new pages.

There's a snip off his own website from the about page and there is nothing wrong with it. So why is it a massive change in your posting style?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom