• Neutral

Votes: 103 26.0%
  • Somewhat dissatisfied

Votes: 79 19.9%
  • Very dissatisfied

Votes: 67 16.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
No - it just means when they calculate your income tax, they'll 'start' from £9000 (so if you earn £20,000, you'll pay tax on £11,000 rather than £14,000 at present).

Yes your Tax code will change as well to reflect that, to something like 920l if it does go up as high as £9,205. Otherwise 810l.

Man of Honour
Business that can only exist because of subsidies? We're in this mess because we gave money out far too easily.

Subsidies now, for long term massive profit anD export as well as at cost energy production for us. If we're making the tech we can buy it from ourself for cheap.
Green energy is allready hitting grid polarity.

We aren't in trouble for subsiding, we're in trouble for spending in wrong areas and thinking we can buy outer way out. It's complicated and issues in pretty much all areas.

Permabanned
Even though I don't fit the typical Conservative image, I'm working class, I feel the country is in more responsible hands than with Labour.

I think more people need to understand how much debt we are in. It can't be sorted by giving hand outs and credits all the time.

Back
Top Bottom