• Neutral

Votes: 103 26.0%
  • Somewhat dissatisfied

Votes: 79 19.9%
  • Very dissatisfied

Votes: 67 16.9%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
All in all not a bad budget at all, in fact a lot of great stuff.

As I said earlier shame about green energy
And undecided on fuel tax, on the one hand everything uses fuel and it's stupidly expensive. On the other hand nearly everyone can cut their mileage down. Perhaps we need to learn to walk to the local shop a mile away.

Soldato
Lol at saying he's raising cig prices because it's proven that it makes people quit . He doesn't give a crap about peoples health . It's all about the ££££s and taking advantage of people's addiction

If they wanted people to quit for the sake of their health they would outright ban them(tobacco companies have vaporisers and whatnot lined up ) or lower the prices of nicotine alternatives

Totaly agree. As a smoker i would love fags to be banned but too much ££ coming in to actually action.

Soldato
Looks like Labour have been royaly *****-slapped in this budget.

I'm actually starting to enjoy the Con-Dems..... and I don't even like Politics :p

to be fair, Brown did leave behind the biggest open goal in history and the fact they've still got half the ****wits who worked with him on their front bench speaks volumes.

The fact Ed Balls is in his current role having advised gordon brown into a key role in the global financial meltdown is just staggering. I find it baffling that anyone even pretends to be interested in anything he has to say.

Permabanned
speaker slaps the dirty tory shouting love it

id never thought id say this, but milliband has a point on we are all in this together

Man of Honour
God he's an idiot, millionairs pay less? What they wouldn't of been paying the 50p tax rate and the stamp duty and new regulations of tax avoidance say something a lot different.

id never thought id say this, but milliband has a point on we are all in this together
No he doesn't. He's a raving idiot.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
Recent research (which takes into account peripherally related illnesses, sick pay, reduced taxes) indicated that's not the case...

Does that research take in to account that smokers tend to die younger and so therefore cost us less in the long run on pensions and age related health care?

Soldato
Aog6v7eCIAEDj2v.jpg

Back
Top Bottom