Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Does yours have the standard M135i exhaust? If so it's painted tips so just wash it as usual.

I use Chemical Guys SRP for the tyres (and all plastics/rubbers). It gives a nice black look but not too shiny.

Yeah standard exhaust. The tyre brush should hopefully get rid of some of the tough bits of grit.

Autosol for the exhaust, meguiars endurance tyre gel (never actually tried anything else as had the bottle 10 years and its still going :p)

Autosol looks like no-nonsense stuff and I like that. I've also found it for £4 a tube, so no complaints ha.

Soldato
Has anyone here used any of the Adam's Polishes range? I've ordered some of the DA pads as they were cheaper than the Meguiars and Chemical Guys alternatives. They should be here in about a week.

I'm looking at getting some of the Buttery Wax and their interior cleaning kit. Some of it is pretty expensive, especially when you factor in shipping costs, and I was wondering how it compares to things from Meguiars.

I just bought a foam cannon too, should I get a different soap for that or just use the same I'm using in my bucket wash (Megs Ultimate Wash&Wax / Megs Gold Class)?

Soldato
I just bought a foam cannon too, should I get a different soap for that or just use the same I'm using in my bucket wash (Megs Ultimate Wash&Wax / Megs Gold Class)?

I just use gold class and add water into the bottle. You may find that different levels of dilution work better.

Soldato
I'm slowly starting to accumulate bits. So far I have; two buckets, microfibre cloths, microfibre drying towel, microfibre wash mitt, wheel brush, Autoglym Interior Shampoo and Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber Care.

2L pump sprayer (£2.49 thanks to Home Bargains), Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax 32oz, Meguiar's Endurance High Gloss Tyre Gel, Autosol and a couple of extra towels now sorted. I'm excited to finally give the car it's first decent clean when all the stuff arrives!

Associate
I've got two of the lambs wool wash mitts. One is still intact and like new and the other started moulting after around 10 - 15 washes.

One thing to note, the one that started moulting felt a lot softer than the one that is still intact. Both were bought directly from Amazon, so I doubt one of them was fake.

Soldato
Do love the bilt hamber wheel cleaner..

hw8.jpg

hwv.jpg

hwK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom