Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
If anyone is looking for a new pressure washer, turbotoolsonline's fleabay page has some Nilfisk C110s for £44.99 - just grabbed one myself to replace my now dead K2 that requires £38 in parts to fix, and is still likely to fail a day after.

Soldato
All this just from a clay mitt, I still need to use a clay bar though as there's still some tar deposits :(
IMG_20170825_133514.jpg

Soldato
Soldato
The Bilt Hamber auto wheels is amazing, pretty much a touchless clean, may as well just order the 5 litre straight off as you'll definitely want more after that bottle runs out!

Soldato
The gel will last much longer, I've tried both and AG doesn't get a look in now for tyre dressing.

The Auto Glym was near enough done which is why I thought I'd give Maguires Endurance Tyre Gel a go. Side by side a week later I could clearly see which tyres I used Maguires on as they looked near enough the same as application day almost a week and half later therefore I'll be sticking with this stuff!

Ive applied with a new sponge cut to size but I think I'll give the paintbrush method a go next time around. Anyone have a prefered method for best results?

Associate
I also bought a bottle of Bilt Hamber Auto Wheels recently and hope it works better than Valet Pro Billbery Wheel Cleaner. Thought that was crap and was no better than my normal car shampoo.

Soldato
Any recommedations for snow foam pre-wash. Just finished off a bottle the Chemical Guys Honeydew. Works well but requires a large amount to get a nice thick foam. Cleaning wise was reasonably impressed but heard good things about Bilt Hamber snow foam. Any others worth considering? Thanks

Soldato
Any recommedations for snow foam pre-wash. Just finished off a bottle the Chemical Guys Honeydew. Works well but requires a large amount to get a nice thick foam. Cleaning wise was reasonably impressed but heard good things about Bilt Hamber snow foam. Any others worth considering? Thanks

Autobrite Magifoam - need only an inch of liquid in the bottle, the rest water and you can make creamy-thick snow foam all over 2-3 cars.

Washing the cars yesterday I put a wool mitt on each hand - double speed! And I tried using BSD as a drying aid, it worked fantastically well.

Soldato
Autobrite Magifoam - need only an inch of liquid in the bottle, the rest water and you can make creamy-thick snow foam all over 2-3 cars.

Washing the cars yesterday I put a wool mitt on each hand - double speed! And I tried using BSD as a drying aid, it worked fantastically well.

Thanks. Might try bsd for drying with too. I tend to apply after drying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom