Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Autoglym Bird Dropping Wipes x10 sachets are about £5, so not cheap, but very handy to keep in the car. Never used glass wipes, but there seems to be a lot of different brands that do them.

Soldato
GTechniq C5 or CarPro DLUX :)

Or you could go for something like fk1000p
I've done my wheels, didn't think of the exhaust tips so thanks!

Done a quick wash today

IMG_20170930_132338.jpg

Soldato
Gave mine a quick wash, clay and wax tonight.

Photo after the quick wash as it was dark before I finished :(

FLO6EuG.jpg

Can't get the plastic front bumper to shine as much as the metal panels and the wheels are really driving me insane. Many things on the list to getting this car into the shape I want it to be :)

Soldato
Nice Hyburnate.. wasn't exactly sunny in my picture either and I didn't apply BSD like I usually do.

I haven't taken any close-ups for a reason.. which is why I'm about to buy this lot, note the deal on DAS6 pro..

bEI2G6.jpg

Anything else I need?

Soldato
Nice Hyburnate.. wasn't exactly sunny in my picture either and I didn't apply BSD like I usually do.

I haven't taken any close-ups for a reason.. which is why I'm about to buy this lot, note the deal on DAS6 pro..

Anything else I need?
Not used those pads before... Not used the compound either but heard a lot of good stuff about it.

Some plush microfibres and maybe some panel wipe?

Soldato
Not used those pads before... Not used the compound either but heard a lot of good stuff about it.

Some plush microfibres and maybe some panel wipe?
Yeah I'll definitely report back.. the pads will be tried and tested so why not.

Already have some microfibers and gtechniq panel wipe :)

Unfortunately in2detailing don't stock any blue masking tape so will have to buy that elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom