Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
[
Interesting thanks, Ive literally just ordered a snow foam lance! Is it worth sending it back in that case? When you say pump sprayer do you just mean one of these?
]

Return it, buy a pump sprayer instead. Then buy BH AutoFoam (at 4%)
which specific one do you recommend/have ? is 2L enough ?
I had had the pump sprayer MarkH linked , and the pistol control, and tubing joints were not so good.

Once you have have connected, fired up the QuattroKarcher, might as well use it for foam too ? unless you are going buckets for rinsing.

Soldato
which specific one do you recommend/have ? is 2L enough ?
I had had the pump sprayer MarkH linked , and the pistol control, and tubing joints were not so good.

Once you have have connected, fired up the QuattroKarcher, might as well use it for foam too ? unless you are going buckets for rinsing.

I got the cheapest one in B&Q, 2L is fine. There are very good brands out there, like Kwazar though. You can get 10L ones and make the ratio in bulk for multiple washes and just leave it in the sprayer between uses to save even more time.

Of course you'll still need the pressure washer. What makes it quicker is that it doesn't have the same long dwell time. TFR is 1-2 mins to be effective, BH AutoFoam around 3-4 at proper concentration. Whereas a good snowfoam can cling for 7-10 mins at standard dilution, or 4 years if you make it like Kindai :D

@Draeger Megs Gold Class is excellent and what I've used for the last two years.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Used Bath+ today and tbh suds didn’t happen. Still very slick on the paint. Not sure suds actually do anything anyway. Also a really hard water area which kills suds.

Soldato
Washed wheels whilst magifoam did it’s work and used a bit more purple velvet for the body than usual and the suds were super slick.

0kT1su1.jpg

Ideal in this weather as the foam doesn’t dry off and pressure washing took 80% of the dirty off, just super fine dust/film left - then quick top glos= shiny

MTvgAhf.jpg

Soldato
Thickness is irrelevant, cleaning power is derived from concentration. As long as its used at the correct concentration you will see the results you want. All this overly thick foam that clings for 2,000 years is just for show and Instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom