Status
Not open for further replies.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
That's what mine is like, well not quite that good now, needs doing again, but it was like that!

Edit: I use Ultra Glaco.

Associate
This was an interesting watch on the whole rinseless concept

Using a special sponge over countless micro fibre cloths made it seem less of a chore afterwards with washing them all but intrigued to pick up some Mckees N914 and try with some mitts first.

Associate
The results are definitely surprising. Can't knock either way but as much as I would like to spend an age with the lance and everything just a fuss free approach to get it done and use time elsewhere is a bonus. Hating the fact the car is looking dirty with all this dust and what not after a big clean. Still want to explore coating things to save on long term time but with so many products and costs involved it knowing what to go with also.

Looked at the KKD and Car Chem range yesterday to try and stick to one brand for bits but should really use up current products before starting afresh with new routine.

Associate
If your not wanting to ceramic coated yourself , which is not easy to apply so I hear
The easiest and most durable is soft99 fusso wax, 10-12 month protection, then you've got BH double speed wax, which is 6 month protection

Surfex HD > Autofoam > Autowash > Iron / Tar / Clay Mitt > Fusso / Double Wax?

Is there a simple polish step / product before sealing it with the Wax product? Can Fusso be used on the wheels?

I have a random stash of Farecla G3 polishes and waxes that must have got from Halfords years back but never ever used.

My current protection since Jan has been Koch-Chemie ProtectorWax which sprayed on post contact wash.

Underboss
if the paint needs to be decontaminated (most likely) then you need to make sure the surface is clean, and the decon, THEN polish followed by a sealant/wax of some sort

The sealant will not bond to the paint if its full of contaminates, same with glass

Autofoam > Auto Wash > Clay > Polish > Wax

not sure on fusso on wheels, you can buy sealants designed for wheels

Soldato
It’s just white label product made by Carchem, doesn’t mean it’s bad and I’ve not tried it. On one of his YT videos he was apparently getting defensive about it despite the product safety sheets having Car Chem’s contact details on them, and there being Car Chem employees in the videos about the production of the product.

Associate
It’s just white label product made by Carchem, doesn’t mean it’s bad and I’ve not tried it. On one of his YT videos he was apparently getting defensive about it despite the product safety sheets having Car Chem’s contact details on them, and there being Car Chem employees in the videos about the production of the product.
Saw that same video with the company providing the samples. It's probably more choice of marketing, smells and generally targeting to his viewers. Carchem I reckon covers lots as saw another chap on YT who'd stuck his name on it but product looked generic. Not knocking it but it's step up from what was available in the past.

Soldato
Saw that same video with the company providing the samples. It's probably more choice of marketing, smells and generally targeting to his viewers. Carchem I reckon covers lots as saw another chap on YT who'd stuck his name on it but product looked generic. Not knocking it but it's step up from what was available in the past.

Supposedly the products, at least some of the range if not all, are targeted as safe for car wraps considering that's his primary business. That could be similar to sticking an apple with vla vegan friendly sticker, as in a lot of products could be completely fine to use on wraps.

He has a big YouTube following though which could help with rate of sale and volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom