The current obsession with popping exhausts

Caporegime
Any modified car show always has at least one person sitting there in a focus St revving it.
WOOOOOAAAAARRR BANG
WOAAAAARRR BANG
WOAAAAARRR BANG BANG
WOOAAAARR BANG

If it's not a Focus its an R35 GTR or a Mini...

Constantly for minutes at a time.

Soldato
Any modified car show always has at least one person sitting there in a focus St revving it.
WOOOOOAAAAARRR BANG
WOAAAAARRR BANG
WOAAAAARRR BANG BANG
WOOAAAARR BANG

Fiestas, focuses, GTRs, minis.. the 4 top plonkers to do so.

I really don't get it :D

Soldato
WOOOOOAAAAARRR BANG
WOAAAAARRR BANG
WOAAAAARRR BANG BANG
WOOAAAARR BANG

And say things like "bruv" and "innit bruv", and "sick innit bruv".

Caporegime
At one show I started the e30 and limiter bashed it (its much louder than their focus was) to see if it would make them stop. It did for about 20 seconds, then it started again. :p

Soldato
At one show I started the e30 and limiter bashed it (its much louder than their focus was) to see if it would make them stop. It did for about 20 seconds, then it started again. :p
In the past one of the now outspoken lads in our club has gone over took the keys out of the car and threw them into the lake. Everyone in the campsite then applauded. Was brilliant to see, he's built like a brick you know what so there was no come back. He mainly did it as this was at 2am and his little girl was trying to sleep.
In recent years the police are present and soon put a stop to it after about 10pm.

Caporegime
In the past one of the now outspoken lads in our club has gone over took the keys out of the car and threw them into the lake. Everyone in the campsite then applauded. Was brilliant to see, he's built like a brick you know what so there was no come back. He mainly did it as this was at 2am and his little girl was trying to sleep.
In recent years the police are present and soon put a stop to it after about 10pm.
That's amazing. :D

Hopefully someone at least tried to ask him to stop first though. :p

smr

smr

Soldato
It completely depends on the car imho. Classy, more expensive cars where its supposed to be like that then it's fine, but boy racers in their modded cars - I just think chav, and quite embarrassing really.

Caporegime
Theres a guy I know with an identical red E30 325i Touring to mine, he has installed an ECU chip so on the over-run it goes POP POP BANG BABANG BANG BANG POP POP and spits flames.

It sounds fantastic the first few times, but eventually it gets a bit annoying. Not sure I could live with that. :p

The chips are cheap (as chips! ;)) and easy to fit though so I might put one in just to be annoying on the next car run we do. :D

Soldato
It completely depends on the car imho. Classy, more expensive cars where its supposed to be like that then it's fine, but boy racers in their modded cars - I just think chav, and quite embarrassing really.

Classy and more expensive? What, like a BMW 7 series or Merc S class :D

Soldato
At the end when he asks about a 'driveby' and the Dre guy clearly thought he meant an actual driveby.....

Well, he is a gangster. Innit.

No car is supposed to be like that. Some pop slightly, but none do it like that and not constantly. It's 100% fake and properly tuned cars don't do it, even modern racing cars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom