The Day Before (MMO/Zombie survival)

Is this still a scam :p
Sadly, imo, yes, its still a scam. If they had truly wanted to break the scam perception they could have done so very easily. Have a live stream of someone playing it for example, with Q and A from viewers where the player could show people in the chat the things they are asking about. They could have shown the ingame menu, the settings menu perhaps, the driving that they "showed" before, skill trees, abilities menus, some pvp, some of the base building mechanics that they "showed" before. Some group play mechanics, a screen of the map and etc, etc, etc.

Instead, what they showed was again something which could have very easily have been knocked up quite quickly in Unreal engine and appeared to use a lot of assets rather than bespoke graphics and animations. If we're being honest, what they showed looked a lot more like a tech demo or a concept than a game. When you look at that 10mins of footage, the idea that it would have released in 3.5 weeks time is laughable.

This guy sums up my thoughts of the 10min gameplay

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mrk
These shysters are still putting out trailers trying to convince people this game actually exists. And what better way to win over sceptics of your post-zombie-apocalypse survival game than to show a Lambo burning around downtown for some reason. :cry:

Called it....

Thats convenient isnt it, just 1 week before they were due to show "actual gameplay footage" this crops up and now they say that they cant show the footage until its sorted out and now the title no longer exists on Steam

Yeah....sure....
Anyone remember this scam of a game, well we're now just 14 days from its alleged delayed release date and its radio silence....nothing to indicate or suggest that its release will happen in 2 weeks time. Going to be funny to see what excuse they come up with on the 10th Nov.

Anyone remember this scam of a game, well we're now just 14 days from its alleged delayed release date and its radio silence....nothing to indicate or suggest that its release will happen in 2 weeks time. Going to be funny to see what excuse they come up with on the 10th Nov.

A mixture of game studios taking them to court over copying their images and posting them as their own would be my bet

It's a shame when it was 1st shown I was really interested now it's just yeah whatever

And another delay, December 7th now, for early access. So thats moved from their Nov 10th full release date. Bound to be MTX to buy these woodberry coins instead of collecting them. Curiously it almost sounds like more of an extraction shooter , I see parallels in that video to Escape to Tarkov

Back
Top Bottom