The Day Before (MMO/Zombie survival)

Soldato
What an awful lifeless looking game they’ve managed to make. Well at least that confirms the games dead. Looks like they haven’t made anything beyond those 3 - 4 environments they showcased like 3 years ago.

Man of Honour
UPDATE! First leaked footage

Are we sure thats "leaked" footage?? Some of that is actual footage from their official released footage from ages and ages ago and seems to have that same strange "scripted" camera movement rather than the natural way a player will turn the camera to look around.

"The world of the Day Before is teeming with hungry hordes of cannibalistic...."

Shows 2 or 3 zombies on screen at once. Yup...teeming it is, veritable hordes they are. :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Are we sure thats "leaked" footage?? Some of that is actual footage from their official released footage from ages and ages ago and seems to have that same strange "scripted" camera movement rather than the natural way a player will turn the camera to look around

Don't know... But whatever the case, release is due next week.

Permabanned
Are we sure thats "leaked" footage?? Some of that is actual footage from their official released footage from ages and ages ago and seems to have that same strange "scripted" camera movement rather than the natural way a player will turn the camera to look around.
It's not, that footage was from a year or 2 ago, I watched it.

I really wanted this to be good, having seen the recent trailer, I won't be bothering I don't think. Give us a real TLOU online please Naughty Dog!

Last edited:
Associate
A video for another game popped up in my recommendations on YT, and it looks pretty much like The Day Before if it was being developed cobbled together in Seoul. The weird thing is that it's from the same small development team that gave us the awesome Dave the Diver!

Despite the over-saturation, there's obviously still demand for zombie games. I just wish someone would get it right.

Caporegime
A video for another game popped up in my recommendations on YT, and it looks pretty much like The Day Before if it was being developed cobbled together in Seoul. The weird thing is that it's from the same small development team that gave us the awesome Dave the Diver!
@Snakepeacewalker
11 hours ago (edited)
"the last of us" from Wish

:cry:

Back
Top Bottom